Downtown, Long Beach Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Downtown, Long Beach.
Downtown has a population of 12,100 and an average Walk Score of 89. Downtown is the #2 most walkable neighborhood in Long Beach.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Downtown, Long Beach apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Camden Harbor View
- The Lofts at Promenade
- Plan 5
- Westerly on 3rd
- Pine @ Sixth
- HUGH 4 BEDROOM OR 3 BEDROOM PLUS A DEN. GARAGE AVAILABLE. EASY MOVE IN. NEW DECOR
- Charming Spanish with Hardwood Floors!
- 2 bed, 908 sqft, $1,395
- Studio, 1266 sqft, $1,393
- Light and Bright 2BR With Park/City Views at Th...
- *Move In Special, 2 Weeks Free Rent, Price Redu...
- **Move In Special, 2 Weeks Free Rent, Price Red...
- Corner, Ocean-View 2BR at AQUA Towers! Free Ren...
- 1 bed, 700 sqft, $1,595
- Studio, $950
Average Apartment Costs in Downtown, Long BeachBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at cost of $1429.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $1649. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $1609. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1749.
Four Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1650.