Downtown, Long Beach Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Downtown, Long Beach.
Downtown has a population of 12,100 and an average Walk Score of 89. Downtown is the #2 most walkable neighborhood in Long Beach.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Downtown, Long Beach apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Camden Harbor View
- The Lofts at Promenade
- Westerly on 3rd
- Pine @ Sixth
- HUGH 4 BEDROOM OR 3 BEDROOM PLUS A DEN. GARAGE AVAILABLE. EASY MOVE IN. NEW DECOR
- CALL TODAY ~ 5~6~2 . 4~3~4 . 0~9~2~4 ! ! ! NO ~ CREDIT ~ CHECK ~ FEE ! ! ! ! ~~Bonus Room = Office or Den or Other ~~New Kitchen Granite Counters ~~All Custom Remodel ~~Dishwasher & Built-in Micro ~~Designer Tile Floors ~~YOUR Choice Carpet color
- 2 bed, 882 sqft, $1,275
- Dazzling Ocean and Coastline Views from 24th Fl...
- Se Renta Una Recamara En Long Beach Calle 8st 9...
- 2 bed, 908 sqft, $1,395
- Beautiful tree lined street w/a park & tennis court on the corner Dish, Micro, Wooden Floors, Laundry on site Miniblinds
- **Move In Special, 2 Weeks Free Rent, Price Red...
- Studio, $950
- 3 bed, $1,495
Average Apartment Costs in Downtown, Long BeachBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at cost of $1429.
One Bedroom apartments at cost of $1649.
Three Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1550.