Downtown, Long Beach Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Downtown, Long Beach.
Downtown has a population of 12,100 and an average Walk Score of 89. Downtown is the #2 most walkable neighborhood in Long Beach.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Downtown, Long Beach apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Camden Harbor View
- The Lofts at Promenade
- Westerly on 3rd
- Pine @ Sixth
- 2 blocks to the ocean,hardwood floors,walk-in closet,laundry on same floor,secured,Art Deco building,gym,common garden for barbecue,FREE WATER
- New paint & carpet. Close to Pine Ave, shops, restaurants, public transportation. Refrigerator, community laundry room. Well-maintained gated building. Mostly tile floors. Ceiling fans. Fios installed. Some pets ok (pet deposit required).
- CALL TODAY ~ 5~6~2 . 4~3~4 . 0~9~2~4 ! ! ! NO ~ CREDIT ~ CHECK ~ FEE ! ! ! ! ~~Bonus Room = Office or Den or Other ~~New Kitchen Granite Counters ~~All Custom Remodel ~~Dishwasher & Built-in Micro ~~Designer Tile Floors ~~YOUR Choice Carpet color
- Se Renta Una Recamara En Long Beach Calle 8st 9...
- Cute studio in Long Beach
- 2 bed, 908 sqft, $1,395
- 2 bed, 950 sqft, $1,995
- Studio, $75
- Just remodeled. New paint, carpets, blinds, stove, toilet. Section 8 welcome.
- 1 bed, 700 sqft, $1,595
Average Apartment Costs in Downtown, Long BeachBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at cost of $1429.
One Bedroom apartments at cost of $1649.