Downtown, Long Beach Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Downtown, Long Beach.
Downtown has a population of 12,100 and an average Walk Score of 89. Downtown is the #2 most walkable neighborhood in Long Beach.
- Camden Harbor View
- The Lofts at Promenade
- Pine @ Sixth
- Westerly on 3rd
- HUGH 4 BEDROOM OR 3 BEDROOM PLUS A DEN. GARAGE AVAILABLE. EASY MOVE IN. NEW DECOR
- Beautiful Long Beach Condo
- New paint & carpet. Close to Pine Ave, shops, restaurants, public transportation. Refrigerator, community laundry room. Well-maintained gated building. Mostly tile floors. Ceiling fans. Fios installed. Some pets ok (pet deposit required).
- Charming Spanish with Hardwood Floors!
- 2 bed, 980 sqft, $1,395
- 2 bed, 2.0 bath, 1100 sqft, $1,300
- Studio, 649 sqft, $811
- Newly Remodeled Vintage Studio in Downtown LB W...
- Condominium in Downtown, Long Beach, CA
- Royal Palms #1108 - 1