Downtown, Long Beach Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Downtown, Long Beach.
Downtown has a population of 12,100 and an average Walk Score of 89. Downtown is the #2 most walkable neighborhood in Long Beach.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Downtown, Long Beach apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Camden Harbor View
- The Lofts at Promenade
- Westerly on 3rd
- Pine @ Sixth
- CALL TODAY ~ 5~6~2 . 4~3~4 . 0~9~2~4 ! ! ! NO ~ CREDIT ~ CHECK ~ FEE ! ! ! ! ~~Bonus Room = Office or Den or Other ~~New Kitchen Granite Counters ~~All Custom Remodel ~~Dishwasher & Built-in Micro ~~Designer Tile Floors ~~YOUR Choice Carpet color
- Beautiful tree lined street w/a park & tennis court on the corner Dish, Micro, Wooden Floors, Laundry on site Miniblinds
- 2 blocks to the ocean,hardwood floors,walk-in closet,laundry on same floor,secured,Art Deco building,gym,common garden for barbecue,FREE WATER
- New paint & carpet. Close to Pine Ave, shops, restaurants, public transportation. Refrigerator, community laundry room. Well-maintained gated building. Mostly tile floors. Ceiling fans. Fios installed. Some pets ok (pet deposit required).
- Light and Bright 2BR With Park/City Views at Th...
- High (16th) Floor, Ocean View 2BR at AQUA Tower...
- Studio, $950
- High Floor, City View 1BR at AQUA Towers!
- Studio, 1266 sqft, $1,393
- Luxury Studios in Downtown Long Beach!
Average Apartment Costs in Downtown, Long BeachBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at cost of $1429.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $1629. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $1609. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1649.