Downtown, Long Beach Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Downtown, Long Beach.
Downtown has a population of 12,100 and an average Walk Score of 89. Downtown is the #2 most walkable neighborhood in Long Beach.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Downtown, Long Beach apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Camden Harbor View
- The Lofts at Promenade
- Westerly on 3rd
- Pine @ Sixth
- Center View
- Luxury Studios in Downtown Long Beach!
- *Move In Special, 2 Weeks Free Rent, Price Redu...
- High Floor, City View 1BR at AQUA Towers!
- Ocean View, Corner 2BR at AQUA Towers!
- 1 bed, 1.0 bath, 662 sqft, $1,085
- Charming Spanish with Hardwood Floors!
- Corner, Ocean-View 2BR at AQUA Towers! Free Ren...
- Upgraded Downtown Condo in a Resort-Styled Comm...
- Downtown Long Beach - Huge 2 bedroom 1 bath - R...
Average Apartment Costs in Downtown, Long BeachBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at cost of $1429.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $1654. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $1649. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1659.
Four Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1650.