Downtown, Long Beach Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Downtown, Long Beach.
Downtown has a population of 12,100 and an average Walk Score of 89. Downtown is the #2 most walkable neighborhood in Long Beach.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Downtown, Long Beach apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Camden Harbor View
- Plan 11
- Westerly on 3rd
- Center View
- Pine @ Sixth
- Amazing City Views from Corner Luxury Condo!
- 2 blocks to the ocean,hardwood floors,walk-in closet,laundry on same floor,secured,Art Deco building,gym,common garden for barbecue,FREE WATER
- Downtown Long Beach - Huge 2 bedroom 1 bath - R...
- Ocean and City View Corner 2BR Unit at AQUA Tow...
- Downtown Living At It's Finest!!!
- Studio, 1.0 bath, 250 sqft, $600
- Charming Spanish with Hardwood Floors!
- Large, Corner 1BR WithHardwood Floors and City ...
- Upgraded Downtown Condo in a Resort-Styled Comm...
Average Apartment Costs in Downtown, Long BeachBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at cost of $1429.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $1654. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $1649. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1659.