Downtown, Long Beach Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Downtown, Long Beach.
Downtown has a population of 12,100 and an average Walk Score of 89. Downtown is the #2 most walkable neighborhood in Long Beach.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Downtown, Long Beach apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Camden Harbor View
- The Lofts at Promenade
- Westerly on 3rd
- Pine @ Sixth
- HUGH 4 BEDROOM OR 3 BEDROOM PLUS A DEN. GARAGE AVAILABLE. EASY MOVE IN. NEW DECOR
- Just remodeled. New paint, carpets, blinds, stove, toilet. Section 8 welcome.
- Multi-Level 3BR Penthouse With City Views at AQ...
- Corner 2BR With Ocean Views at AQUA Towers!
- 2 bed, 950 sqft, $1,995
- Studio, 420 sqft, $795
- CALL TODAY ~ 5~6~2 . 4~3~4 . 0~9~2~4 ! ! ! NO ~ CREDIT ~ CHECK ~ FEE ! ! ! ! ~~Bonus Room = Office or Den or Other ~~New Kitchen Granite Counters ~~All Custom Remodel ~~Dishwasher & Built-in Micro ~~Designer Tile Floors ~~YOUR Choice Carpet color
- Amazing City Views from Corner Luxury Condo!
- Charming Spanish with Hardwood Floors!
- Studio, $75
Average Apartment Costs in Downtown, Long BeachBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at cost of $1429.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $1609. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $1609. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1609.