Downtown, Long Beach Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Downtown, Long Beach.
Downtown has a population of 12,100 and an average Walk Score of 89. Downtown is the #2 most walkable neighborhood in Long Beach.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Downtown, Long Beach apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Camden Harbor View
- The Lofts at Promenade
- Westerly on 3rd
- Center View
- Pine @ Sixth
- New paint & carpet. Close to Pine Ave, shops, restaurants, public transportation. Refrigerator, community laundry room. Well-maintained gated building. Mostly tile floors. Ceiling fans. Fios installed. Some pets ok (pet deposit required).
- Just remodeled. New paint, carpets, blinds, stove, toilet. Section 8 welcome.
- Beautiful tree lined street w/a park & tennis court on the corner Dish, Micro, Wooden Floors, Laundry on site Miniblinds
- 2 bed, 2.0 bath, 1100 sqft, $1,300
- 2 bed, 865 sqft, $1,600
- 1 bed, 1.0 bath, 545 sqft, $982
- CALL TODAY ~ 5~6~2 . 4~3~4 . 0~9~2~4 ! ! ! NO ~ CREDIT ~ CHECK ~ FEE ! ! ! ! ~~Bonus Room = Office or Den or Other ~~New Kitchen Granite Counters ~~All Custom Remodel ~~Dishwasher & Built-in Micro ~~Designer Tile Floors ~~YOUR Choice Carpet color
- Studio, 420 sqft, $795
- 2 bed, 960 sqft, $1,995
Average Apartment Costs in Downtown, Long BeachBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at cost of $1429.
One Bedroom apartments at cost of $1659.
Three Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1550.