East Side, Long Beach Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in East Side, Long Beach.
East Side has a population of 14,337 and an average Walk Score of 77. East Side is the #13 most walkable neighborhood in Long Beach.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find East Side, Long Beach apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Front condominium with Views, id-135140192
- Lovely and Large 2br/1ba Apartment Home! Act Now!!
- Nice unit, in a good quite area. Close to Downtown, beach and Cal State. Garage parking, security building. Washer/dryer hook up inside of unit. Vaulted ceiling, balcony.
- Oversized bedrooms and living room. The largest unit in the building. Laundry is onsite.
- Beautifully remodeled fourplex unit. new Granite kitchen counter top and pantry. stainless steele sinks and wood laminate floors. Quiet environment near schools and freeway.
- Fantastic Apartment Near the Beach! Half Off 1s...
- 3637 E. 8th Street #2 At Upper Heights
- 1 bed, 600 sqft, $750
- Long Beach - 2 Bedroom - 1 Bath - 1 Car Garage ...
- 1 bed, $925
- 735 A Newport Avenue At Upper Heights
- 3 bed, $2,600
- Hardwood floors, Ceiling Fan, great neighborhood.
- Coming Soon!! Spacious Apt~~Central Location
- 2 bed, 950 sqft, $1,195
Average Apartment Costs in East Side, Long BeachBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Four Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1950.