East Side, Long Beach Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in East Side, Long Beach.
East Side has a population of 14,337 and an average Walk Score of 77. East Side is the #13 most walkable neighborhood in Long Beach.
- apartment urban living. Pet OK!, id-133201204
- 1 bed, 600 sqft, $750
- Oversized bedrooms and living room. The largest unit in the building. Laundry is onsite.
- Beautifully remodeled fourplex unit. new Granite kitchen counter top and pantry. stainless steele sinks and wood laminate floors. Quiet environment near schools and freeway.
- 735 A Newport Avenue At Upper Heights
- 2 bed, 1000 sqft, $1,350
- 1136 Orizaba Ave #3 At Rose Park
- Beautiful 3 Bed/ 3 Bath Cottage-Style Townhouse...
- Lovely and Large 2br/1ba Apartment Home! Act Now!!
- 2 bed, 950 sqft, $1,195
- Extra-Large 3bd/1ba, Walk-in Closet & Priva...
- 3 of the b/r's have patio access. Garage. Inside washer and dryer hookups.
- Coming Soon!! Spacious Apt~~Central Location
- 1 bed, $925
- 3637 E. 8th Street #2 At Upper Heights