East Village, Long Beach Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in East Village, Long Beach.
East Village has a population of 11,917 and an average Walk Score of 88. East Village is the #3 most walkable neighborhood in Long Beach.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find East Village, Long Beach apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Charming 1bed/1Ba and only 4 Blocks from Beach!
- 2 blocks to the ocean,hardwood floors,walk-in closet,laundry on same floor,secured,Art Deco building,gym,common garden for barbecue,FREE WATER
- Cathedral ceilings, open kitchen with breakfast bar, dining area, balacony, community laundry, 2 parking spaces in parking garage.
- Just remodeled. New paint, carpets, blinds, stove, toilet. Section 8 welcome.
- Nice, bright, airy 2nd floor condo in safe, pleasant neighborhood close to town. Convenient to blue line and public transit. Wood floors, good size rooms and a garage to park your car or for storage.
- Discover a unique community at the center of everything!
- New Large Apt. with Family room
- CALL TODAY ~ 5~6~2 . 4~3~4 . 0~9~2~4 ! ! ! NO ~ CREDIT ~ CHECK ~ FEE ! ! ! ! ~~Bonus Room = Office or Den or Other ~~New Kitchen Granite Counters ~~All Custom Remodel ~~Dishwasher & Built-in Micro ~~Designer Tile Floors ~~YOUR Choice Carpet color
- Cozy Apartment Near Downtown Long Beach with Ga...
- Large, Corner 1BR WithHardwood Floors and City ...
- Spacious One Bedroom in Vintage Building
- Upgraded Apartment Condo Just Blocks from the O...
- Beautiful Beach Living
- 2 Bedroom - $1995
- 35 Linden Avenue #309 - 1
Average Apartment Costs in East Village, Long BeachBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1100. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $1100. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1100.
Three Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1600.
Four Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1690.