Hellman, Long Beach Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Hellman, Long Beach.
Hellman has a population of 19,997 and an average Walk Score of 77. Hellman is the #14 most walkable neighborhood in Long Beach.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Hellman, Long Beach apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- NO DEPOSIT! Available May. Upper front. Garage available $75/month. Modern style, carpet & tile .
- Long Beach, Ca - 3 Br 1.5 Ba - $1,325.00 Availa...
- Fantastic 1 Bedroom Apartment in Gated Building!
- Discover a unique community at the center of everything!
- 2 Bedroom with private patio
- NO DEPOSIT SPECIAL! Open house Sat 4-27 at 12 -12:30pm $250 OFF ONE MONTH TENANT PORTION WASHER/DRYER HOOK-UPS AVAILABLE GARAGE AVAILABLE
- Nice, well-kept building has on-site laundry. Close driving distance to schools, grocery stores, and major freeways. Comes with a garage.
- 800 Rose Ave. , Long Beach
- LARGE LOWER - $300 deposit, Parking Available, Laundry Room in building.
- THIS IS A DUPLEX with YARD. Very walkable. Close to grocery, 3 major bus lines, restaurants, & schools + college. Good Housekeeping habits required.
- 3 bed, 2.0 bath, 1400 sqft, $1,800
- 2 bed, 1.0 bath, 675 sqft, $1,084
- 2 bed, 1.0 bath, 750 sqft, $1,084
- 2 bed, 1.0 bath, $1,145
- Charming Rear Cottage
Average Apartment Costs in Hellman, Long BeachBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at cost of $1000.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1170. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $1145. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1195.