Hellman, Long Beach Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Hellman, Long Beach.
Hellman has a population of 19,997 and an average Walk Score of 77. Hellman is the #14 most walkable neighborhood in Long Beach.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Hellman, Long Beach apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Close to everything but far from expensive!
- Long Beach, Ca - 3 Br 1.5 Ba - $1,325.00 Availa...
- Private fenced patio, remodeled kitchen, built-in faux fireplace, pull-down desk, glass door bookcase, ceiling fans and blinds. Downstairs, in gated courtyard, next door to the 5th St Community Garden, owned by this building.
- LARGE LOWER - $300 deposit, Parking Available, Laundry Room in building.
- 1ba…Condo..1001Chery#207 ..NO CREDIT CHECK FEE.. .L~I~V~E...THE..C~O~N~D~O….L~I~F~E…&..S~T~Y~L~E..!..!..!..!..!..!..!..!..!..!..!..! Custom Designer Porcelain Tile Floors Private Enclosed Patio = BBQ EASY First Floor Access = No Steps FREE Garage!!
- 800 Rose Ave. , Long Beach
- Spacious 2 BD/1 BTH. Newly Painted. New Hardwood Floors. New Kitchen Granite Countertops. Small complex.
- Nice, well-kept building has on-site laundry. Close driving distance to schools, grocery stores, and major freeways. Comes with a garage.
- THIS IS A DUPLEX with YARD. Very walkable. Close to grocery, 3 major bus lines, restaurants, & schools + college. Good Housekeeping habits required.
- NO DEPOSIT! Available May. Upper front. Garage available $75/month. Modern style, carpet & tile .
- 3 bed, 2.0 bath, 1400 sqft, $1,800
- 1 Bedroom - $850
- 3 bed, 2.0 bath, 1023 sqft, $1,450
- 2 bed, 1.0 bath, 750 sqft, $1,084
- 2 bed, 1.0 bath, 675 sqft, $1,084
Average Apartment Costs in Hellman, Long BeachBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $997. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $995. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1000.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1170. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $1145. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1195.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1510. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1510. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1510.