North Long Beach, Long Beach Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in North Long Beach, Long Beach.
North Long Beach has a population of 91,248 and an average Walk Score of 53. North Long Beach is the #37 most walkable neighborhood in Long Beach.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find North Long Beach, Long Beach apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Fountain View
- Bixby Knolls
- Northpointe Apartment Homes
- Clair Del Gardens
- Hardwood floors throughout Livingroom, Hallway and bedrooms. Nice tiled bathroom, Great clean Kitchen with bar area, small side patio, AC and heating and appliances included. New Windows in both bedrooms.
- Clair Del
- Park View Apartments
- Windmill Creek
- Renovated! Brand new property renovation. Be the first to move in today.New kitchen, new bath, new flooring.
- May 2013 FREE!. Call Laurie 9724472 Newer large 1 bed upper unit on quiet street. Comes with garage, newer refrigerator/stove/ microwave, and tile shower. Laundry on site. Vouchers welcome.
- 1 Bedroom Condo in North Long Beach / Gated Community. Parking space available, pool and laundry room conveniently located to condo
- Come See NiceBig, Airy, Remodeled Unit on Charming Tree Lined Street; Must See. Grande, luminoso, en planta alta, encantador árbol forrado calle; Listo para usted. Lindo. Hay que ver
- Awesome property with garage, washer/dryer hookup, new paint, new carpet, new bathroom and tile in kitchen and bathroom. Good size front and side yard.
- Exceptionally squeaky clean UPPER unit comes with large main living room, hallway, full bath, full kitchen and plenty of closets. Amenities include custom two-tone paint, designer no-wax linoleum, ceiling fan, and upgraded carpet and windows.
- Top Unit, No one above or below. 1 car garage, and washer dryer hookup inside unit. Large kitchen opens to family room.
Average Apartment Costs in North Long Beach, Long BeachBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at cost of $850.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $897. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $850. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $925.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1195. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $848. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1275.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1675. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1495. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1800.