Poly High District, Long Beach Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Poly High District, Long Beach.
Poly High District has a population of 30,465 and an average Walk Score of 71. Poly High District is the #20 most walkable neighborhood in Long Beach.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Poly High District, Long Beach apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- 1 bed, 1.0 bath, 600 sqft, $975
- Laundry room available, Close proximity near Long Beach Memorial Hospital and The Metrolink.
- Spacious One Bedroom Apartment in exciting downtown Long Beach, walk to Blue Line.
- Small quiet complex, 3bed, 2bth, carpet, vinyl, stove, refrigerator. Open Floor Plan
- This is a nice3 Bedroom 1 Bathroom unit. Unit has laundry facility.
- Conveniently located to Schools, Shopping and Public Transportation. Unit has a stackable washer / dryer.
- Nice house with porch and pickett fence front yard, New kitchen , granite coutertop, all new tile floors. Bathroom is all new. Laundry facility nest to kitchen
- Back porch area, room outside for potted plants.
- 2 BD- 1 BA unit for rent!
- ABSOLUTELY 0 DEPOSIT ! - Laundry room in courtyard -2 Pking spots at no additional fee -Newly Remodeled -Newly landscaped -New Paint/floors If you like the place, we will include a $750.00 Add-on allowance!!
- Large 2 Bedroom Apartment with Beautiful Tile F...
- Unique 4 Bedroom 2 Bath Apartment With 2 Kitchens!
- 700 E. Esther Ave.
- 2 bed, 1.0 bath, 765 sqft, $1,275
- Great 2 Bedroom Condo in Long Beach! Half Off 1...
Average Apartment Costs in Poly High District, Long BeachBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at cost of $1100.