Poly High District, Long Beach Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Poly High District, Long Beach.
Poly High District has a population of 30,465 and an average Walk Score of 71. Poly High District is the #20 most walkable neighborhood in Long Beach.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Poly High District, Long Beach apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- 540 14th St. #2 at Downtown Long Beach
- Laundry room available, Close proximity near Long Beach Memorial Hospital and The Metrolink.
- Nice house with porch and pickett fence front yard, New kitchen , granite coutertop, all new tile floors. Bathroom is all new. Laundry facility nest to kitchen
- Conveniently located to Schools, Shopping and Public Transportation. Unit has a stackable washer / dryer.
- ABSOLUTELY 0 DEPOSIT ! - Laundry room in courtyard -2 Pking spots at no additional fee -Newly Remodeled -Newly landscaped -New Paint/floors If you like the place, we will include a $750.00 Add-on allowance!!
- Back porch area, room outside for potted plants.
- 2 BD- 1 BA unit for rent!
- This is a nice3 Bedroom 1 Bathroom unit. Unit has laundry facility.
- 1 bed. in Bixby Knolls
- 1 bed, 1.0 bath, 700 sqft, $1,100
- 1 bed, 1.0 bath, $850
- Unique 4 Bedroom 2 Bath Apartment With 2 Kitchens!
- 1 bed, 1.0 bath, 600 sqft, $975
- Long Beach, Ca - 3 Br 1 Ba - $1,625.00 Availabl...
- 2 bed, 1.0 bath, 1600 sqft, $1,100
Average Apartment Costs in Poly High District, Long BeachBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1155. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $1070. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1200.