Poly High District, Long Beach Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Poly High District, Long Beach.
Poly High District has a population of 30,465 and an average Walk Score of 71. Poly High District is the #20 most walkable neighborhood in Long Beach.
- 3 bed, 1.0 bath, 900 sqft, $1,400
- Laundry room available, Close proximity near Long Beach Memorial Hospital and The Metrolink.
- Conveniently located to Schools, Shopping and Public Transportation. Unit has a stackable washer / dryer.
- Spacious One Bedroom Apartment in exciting downtown Long Beach, walk to Blue Line.
- Nice house with porch and pickett fence front yard, New kitchen , granite coutertop, all new tile floors. Bathroom is all new. Laundry facility nest to kitchen
- Back porch area, room outside for potted plants.
- 1640 Gundry Ave., Long Beach
- ABSOLUTELY 0 DEPOSIT ! - Laundry room in courtyard -2 Pking spots at no additional fee -Newly Remodeled -Newly landscaped -New Paint/floors If you like the place, we will include a $750.00 Add-on allowance!!
- Small quiet complex, 3bed, 2bth, carpet, vinyl, stove, refrigerator. Open Floor Plan
- Great 2 Bedroom Condo in Long Beach! Half Off 1...
- 2 bed, 1.0 bath, 1600 sqft, $1,100
- 2 bed, 1.0 bath, $1,070
- 2 Bedroom - $1650
- 1 bed, 1.0 bath, 800 sqft, $1,000
- Great Apartment in the Heart of Long Beach!