Poly High District, Long Beach Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Poly High District, Long Beach.
Poly High District has a population of 30,465 and an average Walk Score of 71. Poly High District is the #20 most walkable neighborhood in Long Beach.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Poly High District, Long Beach apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Spanish Style Property Centrally Located in Lon...
- This is a nice3 Bedroom 1 Bathroom unit. Unit has laundry facility.
- Conveniently located to Schools, Shopping and Public Transportation. Unit has a stackable washer / dryer.
- Nice house with porch and pickett fence front yard, New kitchen , granite coutertop, all new tile floors. Bathroom is all new. Laundry facility nest to kitchen
- Small quiet complex, 3bed, 2bth, carpet, vinyl, stove, refrigerator. Open Floor Plan
- ABSOLUTELY 0 DEPOSIT ! - Laundry room in courtyard -2 Pking spots at no additional fee -Newly Remodeled -Newly landscaped -New Paint/floors If you like the place, we will include a $750.00 Add-on allowance!!
- Laundry room available, Close proximity near Long Beach Memorial Hospital and The Metrolink.
- Spacious One Bedroom Apartment in exciting downtown Long Beach, walk to Blue Line.
- Back porch area, room outside for potted plants.
- Charming Triplex with Front Home and 2 Studios
- 1 bed. in Bixby Knolls
- 1 bed, 700 sqft, $895
- 2 bed, 750 sqft, $1,350
- 2 bed, 850 sqft, $895
- 2 BD- 1 BA unit for rent!
Average Apartment Costs in Poly High District, Long BeachBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1500. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1400. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1595.