Poly High District, Long Beach Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Poly High District, Long Beach.
Poly High District has a population of 30,465 and an average Walk Score of 71. Poly High District is the #20 most walkable neighborhood in Long Beach.
- Nice house with porch and pickett fence front yard, New kitchen , granite coutertop, all new tile floors. Bathroom is all new. Laundry facility nest to kitchen
- Small quiet complex, 3bed, 2bth, carpet, vinyl, stove, refrigerator. Open Floor Plan
- This is a nice3 Bedroom 1 Bathroom unit. Unit has laundry facility.
- Back porch area, room outside for potted plants.
- 1640 Gundry Ave., Long Beach
- ABSOLUTELY 0 DEPOSIT ! - Laundry room in courtyard -2 Pking spots at no additional fee -Newly Remodeled -Newly landscaped -New Paint/floors If you like the place, we will include a $750.00 Add-on allowance!!
- 2 BD- 1 BA unit for rent!
- Spacious One Bedroom Apartment in exciting downtown Long Beach, walk to Blue Line.
- Laundry room available, Close proximity near Long Beach Memorial Hospital and The Metrolink.
- Charming Triplex with Front Home and 2 Studios
- 3 bed, 1.0 bath, 1100 sqft, $1,500
- 1 bed, 1.0 bath, $850
- Large Two Bedroom Apartment with Beautiful Tile...
- 2 bed, 750 sqft, $1,295
- 540 14th St. #23 at Downtown Long Beach