Rose Park, Long Beach Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Rose Park, Long Beach.
Rose Park has a population of 10,572 and an average Walk Score of 82. Rose Park is the #9 most walkable neighborhood in Long Beach.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Rose Park, Long Beach apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- 2 bed, 2.0 bath, 1250 sqft, $1,200
- Nice unit, in a good quite area. Close to Downtown, beach and Cal State. Garage parking, security building. Washer/dryer hook up inside of unit. Vaulted ceiling, balcony.
- Great 1 Bedroom Apartment in Well-Maintained Bu...
- 1 bed, 1.0 bath, 850 sqft, $1,070
- 2 Bedroom 1.5 Bath Attached Townhouse
- 2324 E. 5th Street #3 At Long Beach, Ca
Average Apartment Costs in Rose Park, Long BeachBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at cost of $1070.