Rose Park, Long Beach Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Rose Park, Long Beach.
Rose Park has a population of 10,572 and an average Walk Score of 82. Rose Park is the #9 most walkable neighborhood in Long Beach.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Rose Park, Long Beach apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- 2 bed, 2.0 bath, 700 sqft, $1,350
- Beautifully remodeled fourplex unit. new Granite kitchen counter top and pantry. stainless steele sinks and wood laminate floors. Quiet environment near schools and freeway.
- Oversized bedrooms and living room. The largest unit in the building. Laundry is onsite.
- Great 1 Bedroom Apartment in Well-Maintained Bu...
- 2324 E. 5th Street #3 At Long Beach, Ca
- 2 Bedroom 1.5 Bath Attached Townhouse
Average Apartment Costs in Rose Park, Long BeachBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at cost of $1070.
Two Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1350.