Wrigley, Long Beach Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Wrigley, Long Beach.
Wrigley has a population of 27,968 and an average Walk Score of 61. Wrigley is the #30 most walkable neighborhood in Long Beach.
- Beautiful gated building,well maintained,On Chestnut north of pacific coast Highway.Special for Vash programme -credit check fee refunded if approved.Close to bus stops and metroline.close to shops and resturants***.A MUST SEE***
- 1835-1841 Locust Ave, Long Beach
- Gorgeous 2 bedroom 4 plex. Hardwood floor . One car garage.nice quiet neighbor hood. 562-221-3792
- FRESHLY REMODELED. 2 BEDROOMS WITH 2 FULL BATHROOMS. BALCONY WITH VIEW. OFF STREET PARKING. ON SITE LAUNDRY
- All Utilities paid by owner. Triplex located in single family home community. Quite family community.
- Beautiful Hard wood floors, Vintage Tile Counter in Kitchen and Bathroom, Spanish style ceilings, Garage and carport. Gated rear yard. Water utility paid. Across from Laundry mat, Bus and Market! Deposit Negotiable - Move In Special!
- 2 bed, 1.0 bath, $950
- Won't Last Long! Must See! Lovely 1bd/1ba Downs...
- 2 bed, 1.0 bath, 780 sqft, $1,000
- 1 bed, $850
- Long Beach, Ca - 2 Br 1 Ba - $1,495.00 Availabl...
- Huge 1 Bedroom Cottage with Garage!
- 3 bed, 1.0 bath, $1,500
- Long Beach, CA - Apartment - $850.00 Available ...
- 1 bed, 1.0 bath, 665 sqft, $903