Wrigley, Long Beach Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Wrigley, Long Beach.
Wrigley has a population of 27,968 and an average Walk Score of 61. Wrigley is the #30 most walkable neighborhood in Long Beach.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Wrigley, Long Beach apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Beautiful gated building with an onsite laundry.Big sized bedrooms with lots of closet space.A lot of light in every room.Close to metro and bus stops,hospitals and shopping centers. This apartment building is clean and neat.***A MUST SEE***
- 1835-1841 Locust Ave, Long Beach
- 2 bed, 1.0 bath, $1,295
- FRESHLY REMODELED. 2 BEDROOMS WITH 2 FULL BATHROOMS. BALCONY WITH VIEW. OFF STREET PARKING. ON SITE LAUNDRY
- All Utilities paid by owner. Triplex located in single family home community. Quite family community.
- Gorgeous 2 bedroom 4 plex. Hardwood floor . One car garage.nice quiet neighbor hood. 562-221-3792
- 1 bed, 800 sqft, $850
- 1 bed, $850
- 3 bed, 1.0 bath, 2418 sqft, $1,650
- 2 bed, 1.0 bath, 780 sqft, $1,000
- Long Beach, Ca - 2 Br 1 Ba - $1,495.00 Availabl...
- 1 bed, $795
- 2010 Pine Avenue #4 At Long Beach, Ca
- Studio, 1.0 bath, $750
- 1 bed, 1.0 bath, 665 sqft, $903
Average Apartment Costs in Wrigley, Long BeachBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at cost of $1100.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1222. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $1195. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1250.