Wrigley, Long Beach Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Wrigley, Long Beach.
Wrigley has a population of 27,968 and an average Walk Score of 61. Wrigley is the #30 most walkable neighborhood in Long Beach.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Wrigley, Long Beach apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Beautiful gated building with an onsite laundry.Big sized bedrooms with lots of closet space.A lot of light in every room.Close to metro and bus stops,hospitals and shopping centers. This apartment building is clean and neat.***A MUST SEE***
- Gorgeous 2 bedroom 4 plex. Hardwood floor . One car garage.nice quiet neighbor hood. 562-221-3792
- 1835-1841 Locust Ave, Long Beach
- Beautiful Hard wood floors, Vintage Tile Counter in Kitchen and Bathroom, Spanish style ceilings, Garage and carport. Gated rear yard. Water utility paid. Across from Laundry mat, Bus and Market! Deposit Negotiable - Move In Special!
- FRESHLY REMODELED. 2 BEDROOMS WITH 2 FULL BATHROOMS. BALCONY WITH VIEW. OFF STREET PARKING. ON SITE LAUNDRY
- All Utilities paid by owner. Triplex located in single family home community. Quite family community.
- 2 bed, 1.0 bath, $1,295
- Huge 1 Bedroom Cottage with Garage!
- Studio, 1.0 bath, $750
- 3 bed, 1.0 bath, $1,500
- 1 bed, $850
- Long Beach, CA - Apartment - $850.00 Available ...
- 1857 Pine Ave., Long Beach
- 1 bed, $940
- Won't Last Long! Must See! Lovely 1bd/1ba Downs...
Average Apartment Costs in Wrigley, Long BeachBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $947. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $795. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1100.
Three Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1650.