Wrigley, Long Beach Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Wrigley, Long Beach.
Wrigley has a population of 27,968 and an average Walk Score of 61. Wrigley is the #30 most walkable neighborhood in Long Beach.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Wrigley, Long Beach apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Beautiful gated building with an onsite laundry.Big sized bedrooms with lots of closet space.A lot of light in every room.Close to metro and bus stops,hospitals and shopping centers. This apartment building is clean and neat.***A MUST SEE***
- 1 bed, 800 sqft, $850
- 1835-1841 Locust Ave, Long Beach
- Beautiful Hard wood floors, Vintage Tile Counter in Kitchen and Bathroom, Spanish style ceilings, Garage and carport. Gated rear yard. Water utility paid. Across from Laundry mat, Bus and Market! Deposit Negotiable - Move In Special!
- Gorgeous 2 bedroom 4 plex. Hardwood floor . One car garage.nice quiet neighbor hood. 562-221-3792
- FRESHLY REMODELED. 2 BEDROOMS WITH 2 FULL BATHROOMS. BALCONY WITH VIEW. OFF STREET PARKING. ON SITE LAUNDRY
- All Utilities paid by owner. Triplex located in single family home community. Quite family community.
- 2175 Chestnut Ave #14 At Long Beach, Ca
- Duplex Greatly Located in Desirable Wrigley Area
- 4 Unit Complex
- 3 bed, 1200 sqft, $2,050
- 1857 Pine Ave., Long Beach
- Won't Last Long! Must See! Lovely 1bd/1ba Downs...
- 1 bed, 700 sqft, $850
- 1 bed, 625 sqft, $895
Average Apartment Costs in Wrigley, Long BeachBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Two Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1195.
Three Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1650.