Wrigley, Long Beach Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Wrigley, Long Beach.
Wrigley has a population of 27,968 and an average Walk Score of 61. Wrigley is the #30 most walkable neighborhood in Long Beach.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Wrigley, Long Beach apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Beautiful gated building with an onsite laundry.Big sized bedrooms with lots of closet space.A lot of light in every room.Close to metro and bus stops,hospitals and shopping centers. This apartment building is clean and neat.***A MUST SEE***
- 1835-1841 Locust Ave, Long Beach
- Very large 1 bed/ 1 bath UPSTAIRS apartment in a great building. Nice long-term neighbors.
- 2227 Cedar Ave., Long Beach
- Beautiful Hard wood floors, Vintage Tile Counter in Kitchen and Bathroom, Spanish style ceilings, Garage and carport. Gated rear yard. Water utility paid. Across from Laundry mat, Bus and Market! Deposit Negotiable - Move In Special!
- All Utilities paid by owner. Triplex located in single family home community. Quite family community.
- 1857 Pine Ave., Long Beach
- Gorgeous 2 bedroom 4 plex. Hardwood floor . One car garage.nice quiet neighbor hood. 562-221-3792
- FRESHLY REMODELED. 2 BEDROOMS WITH 2 FULL BATHROOMS. BALCONY WITH VIEW. OFF STREET PARKING. ON SITE LAUNDRY
- 1 bed, $940
- Long Beach, Ca - 2 Br 1 Ba - $1,495.00 Availabl...
- Long Beach, Ca - 1 Br 1 Ba - $875.00 Available ...
- 1 bed, 700 sqft, $850
- 1 bed, 550 sqft, $695
- Long Beach, CA - Apartment - $850.00 Available ...
Average Apartment Costs in Wrigley, Long BeachBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $872. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $795. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $950.
Two Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1200.