West Colorado Springs, Colorado Springs Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in West Colorado Springs, Colorado Springs.
West Colorado Springs has a population of 14,661 and an average Walk Score of 40. West Colorado Springs is the #6 most walkable neighborhood in Colorado Springs.
Apartments Near Schools
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find West Colorado Springs, Colorado Springs apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Camelback Pointe
- Fillmore Ridge
- 1 bed, 525 sqft, $464
- Four-Plex Close to shopping and restaurants!
- Westmoor Park
- 2820 W Platte Ave (JEB) - A
- 2 bed, 850 sqft, $550
- 3 bed, 1726 sqft, $1,500
- 2 Bedroom 1 Bath End Unit with washer/Dryer
- 2 Bedroom/1 Bath Unit
- Single Level Home with Amazing Views!
- 2 bed, 1168 sqft, $895
- 4302 Forrest Hill Rd (SML) - 1
- 2032 Friendship Place #2 at Colorado Springs, CO
- Creekview Townhomes, Colorado Springs, CO 80907
Average Apartment Costs in West Colorado Springs, Colorado SpringsBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at cost of $450.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $650. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $500. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $800.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $722. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $550. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $895.