Allapattah, Miami Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Allapattah, Miami.
Allapattah has a population of 41,040 and an average Walk Score of 67. Allapattah is the #12 most walkable neighborhood in Miami.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Allapattah, Miami apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Terrazas River Park Village
- River Oaks Marina & Tower
- Now accepting for waiting list only.
- Experience the most sought after 55 and older community. Rents subject to change without notice.
- Front unit available. Fully remodeled. Vertical blinds. Located in central area with nearby Metro Rail station. Call Maikel (owner) 305-903-6585
- Everyday Comfort affordable homes at Village Allapattah. Spacious 1, 2 & 3 bedroom apartment. Starting at $698 a month.
- 2 bed, 2.0 bath, $1,100
- 1 bed, 1.0 bath, $875
- 4 bed, 2.0 bath, 1800 sqft, $1,550
- Miami, FL - Apartment - $650.00 Available April...
- 1600 NW North River Dr.
- 2 bed, 2.0 bath, 879 sqft, $1,013
- 3 bed, 2.0 bath, 1071 sqft, $1,245
- Nice 2B/1B Central Location at Miami, FL
- Commercial Office Lease
Average Apartment Costs in Allapattah, MiamiBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $862. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $850. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $875.
Two Bedrooms apartments at cost of $857.
Three Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1280.