Allapattah, Miami Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Allapattah, Miami.
Allapattah has a population of 41,040 and an average Walk Score of 67. Allapattah is the #12 most walkable neighborhood in Miami.
- River Oaks Marina & Tower
- Now accepting for waiting list only.
- Brand New Property for Senior At least one person must has 55 years old, other family and friends in the household but they have to be over 18 years old. One month Free. and not application fee until February 29th. Hurry Up!
- Right Where You Want To Be! Our spacious apartment homes features ceiling fans and washer/dryer connections. Our fully equipped kitchen has microwave, dishwasher, range oven, refrigerator and garbage disposal.
- Experience the most sought after 55 and older community. Rents subject to change without notice.
- 3 bed, 2.0 bath, 1100 sqft, $1,280
- Commercial Office Lease
- 3 bed, 2.0 bath, 991 sqft, $1,245
- Everyday Comfort affordable homes at Village Allapattah. Spacious 1, 2 & 3 bedroom apartment. Starting at $698 a month.
- Nice 2B/1B Central Location at Miami, FL
- 1 bed, 1.0 bath, 630 sqft, $840
- 1 bed, 1.0 bath, 450 sqft, $500
- 2 bed, 2.0 bath, $1,100
- 2 bed, 1228 sqft, $1,900
- 1 bed, 1.0 bath, 625 sqft, $900