Allapattah, Miami Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Allapattah, Miami.
Allapattah has a population of 41,040 and an average Walk Score of 67. Allapattah is the #12 most walkable neighborhood in Miami.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Allapattah, Miami apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- River Oaks Marina & Tower
- Terrazas River Park Village
- Jenny Tower
- Now accepting for waiting list only.
- Experience the most sought after 55 and older community. Rents subject to change without notice.
- Very nice and well kept 1/1 fourplex. You will have your own parking spot as well. Water and trash paid by owner.
- Front unit available. Fully remodeled. Vertical blinds. Located in central area with nearby Metro Rail station. Call Maikel (owner) 305-903-6585
- Right Where You Want To Be! Our spacious apartment homes features ceiling fans and washer/dryer connections. Our fully equipped kitchen has microwave, dishwasher, range oven, refrigerator and garbage disposal.
- Everyday Comfort affordable homes at Village Allapattah. Spacious 1, 2 & 3 bedroom apartment. Starting at $698 a month.
- 1600 NW North River Dr.
- Home at 253 NE 2 ND StreetMiami, FL
- Brand New Property for Senior At least one person must has 55 years old, other family and friends in the household but they have to be over 18 years old. One month Free. and not application fee until February 29th. Hurry Up!
- River Run Condo 1700 (Olsak) - 328
- Studio, $650
- 2 bed, 1228 sqft, $1,900
Average Apartment Costs in Allapattah, MiamiBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $850. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $698. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1270.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1102. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $925. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1280.