Allapattah, Miami Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Allapattah, Miami.
Allapattah has a population of 41,040 and an average Walk Score of 67. Allapattah is the #12 most walkable neighborhood in Miami.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Allapattah, Miami apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Terrazas River Park Village
- Residence 3 - 5
- Now accepting for waiting list only.
- Everyday Comfort affordable homes at Village Allapattah. Spacious 1, 2 & 3 bedroom apartment. Starting at $698 a month.
- Brand New Property for Senior At least one person must has 55 years old, other family and friends in the household but they have to be over 18 years old. One month Free. and not application fee until February 29th. Hurry Up!
- Experience the most sought after 55 and older community. Rents subject to change without notice.
- Front unit available. Fully remodeled. Vertical blinds. Located in central area with nearby Metro Rail station. Call Maikel (owner) 305-903-6585
- 1 bed, 1.0 bath, 550 sqft, $850
- River Run Condo 1700 (Olsak) - 328
- 3 bed, 2.0 bath, 991 sqft, $1,245
- 3 bed, 2.0 bath, 1071 sqft, $1,245
- 1 bed, 1.0 bath, 630 sqft, $840
- Commercial Office Lease
- 2 bed, 1228 sqft, $1,900
- Nice 2B/1B Central Location at Miami, FL
Average Apartment Costs in Allapattah, MiamiBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at cost of $670.
Two Bedrooms apartments at cost of $857.
Three Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1280.