Allapattah, Miami Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Allapattah, Miami.
Allapattah has a population of 41,040 and an average Walk Score of 67. Allapattah is the #12 most walkable neighborhood in Miami.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Allapattah, Miami apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Terrazas River Park Village
- River Oaks Marina & Tower
- Jenny Tower
- Now accepting for waiting list only.
- Real Estate Rental - Two BR Two BA Apartment
- Brand New Property for Senior At least one person must has 55 years old, other family and friends in the household but they have to be over 18 years old. One month Free. and not application fee until February 29th. Hurry Up!
- Right Where You Want To Be! Our spacious apartment homes features ceiling fans and washer/dryer connections. Our fully equipped kitchen has microwave, dishwasher, range oven, refrigerator and garbage disposal.
- River Run Condo 1700 (Olsak) - 328
- 2 bed, 1228 sqft, $1,900
- Commercial Office Lease
- Everyday Comfort affordable homes at Village Allapattah. Spacious 1, 2 & 3 bedroom apartment. Starting at $698 a month.
- 1750 NW 27 Ave
- Experience the most sought after 55 and older community. Rents subject to change without notice.
- Nice 2B/1B Central Location at Miami, FL
- 1600 NW North River Dr.
Average Apartment Costs in Allapattah, MiamiBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at cost of $1270.
Three Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1280.