Little Haiti, Miami Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Little Haiti, Miami.
Little Haiti has a population of 28,900 and an average Walk Score of 72. Little Haiti is the #9 most walkable neighborhood in Miami.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Little Haiti, Miami apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Offering 1.5 months free for a gorgeous like-new 1/1 in the Heart of Miami. This is a community for persons 55+ with area great conveniences and near Jackson/UM hospitals, Downtown, Design District, Miami Beach and Miami International Airport.
- 261 NW 81st Street
- ** ZERO SECURITY DEPOSIT**No Security Deposit for section 8 participants!!! Call Alex (954) 328 - 6498 at Dalland Properties!!! House is very clean inside/out, the unit has washer/dryer and updated appliances. Call Alex (954) 328 - 6498 for
- 1 BED/1 BATH APARTMENT LAUNDRY ON SITE INCLUDES 1 PARKING SPACE WATER INCLUDED
- Negotiable Deposit. 1000 Sq Ft Single family Home. All appliances and amenities included. Parking on site. Great Space. Managed by a company. No landlord involved. Call Now 786 440 6048 or 305 807 3321
- Remodeled units available. Section 8 preferred. 2/1's $850-950. 1/1's $700-800. Tile throughout the units. Granite countertops, brandnew appliances, central a/c, freshly painted.
- Seniors 55 and over community. Rents Starting at $660 a Month. Income Restrictions Apply. Rent subject to change without notice.
- Spacious, 2 story corner townhouse, 2 full bathrooms, fenced patio, in Sunset Palm Villas
- Newly Renovated Duplex, Just completed! enjoy the renovations!
- Hablamos Español. East of I-95. Very Nice Neighboorhood. Centrall Located near Public Transportation and Major Highways. Has Been Completely Remodeled. Security Bars on Windows and Door. Huge Lot/ property
- Excellent condition 3 Bedroom duplex, with renovated bathroom, kitchen. Stove, Fridge, Air Conditioner
- A great duplex minutes from Miami Beach, Downtown, Miami Airport , The Galleries at the Art District, Midtown Shopping Center, I-95 and more. It also has a great fenced patio and more.
- Newly Remodeled 2 Bedroom 1 Bath Duplex in Prime Design District Mid-Town Miami.
- One Bedroom apartment homes for Multifamily and Seniors Rents starting at 675$
- Brand New 1 & 2 Bedroom Apartments located close to Mid Town. Rents Starting at $660 a Month.
Average Apartment Costs in Little Haiti, MiamiBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $707. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $675. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $740.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $900. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $850. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1200.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1225. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1100. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1350.