Little Haiti, Miami Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Little Haiti, Miami.
Little Haiti has a population of 28,900 and an average Walk Score of 72. Little Haiti is the #9 most walkable neighborhood in Miami.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Little Haiti, Miami apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Offering 1.5 months free for a gorgeous like-new 1/1 in the Heart of Miami. This is a community for persons 55+ with area great conveniences and near Jackson/UM hospitals, Downtown, Design District, Miami Beach and Miami International Airport.
- 261 NW 81st Street
- ** ZERO SECURITY DEPOSIT**No Security Deposit for section 8 participants!!! Call Alex (954) 328 - 6498 at Dalland Properties!!! House is very clean inside/out, the unit has washer/dryer and updated appliances. Call Alex (954) 328 - 6498 for
- Remodeled units available. Section 8 preferred. 2/1's $850-950. 1/1's $700-800. Tile throughout the units. Granite countertops, brandnew appliances, central a/c, freshly painted.
- Built in 2008 4 Bedroom 2 Bath 1800 Sq Ft brand new flooring and paint Large master with huge walk in closet and private full bath, central ac and heat ,refrigerator, stove, double stainless steel sink, washer and dryer hookups, hurricane shutters
- A great duplex minutes from Miami Beach, Downtown, Miami Airport , The Galleries at the Art District, Midtown Shopping Center, I-95 and more. It also has a great fenced patio and more.
- Nice three bedroom apartment with 1.5 bathroom fully renovated,two story building 2 apartments per floor, patio & terraces, fully tiled, central AC, ceiling fans. Enclosed and secure, brand new bathroom, kitchen, and washer and dryers on premises.
- Spacious, 2 story corner townhouse, 2 full bathrooms, fenced patio, in Sunset Palm Villas
- Excellent condition 3 Bedroom duplex, with renovated bathroom, kitchen. Stove, Fridge, Air Conditioner
- Brand New 1 & 2 Bedroom Apartments located close to Mid Town. Rents Starting at $660 a Month.
- Awesome apartment in a fantastic area! New kitchen and bathroom. Fully tiled, central AC two story building with only ftwo apartments per floor. Gated, secure with beatiful terraces and patio. Laundry room on premises and much more!
- 5 bedroom 2 bath house on quiet street. Fully renovated. Tile floors throughout, laundry room with washer dryer hookups, large fenced yard. Central AC and gated driveways in front & back with parking for three cars.
- Video tour: http://youtu.be/r_gx_7wzYm8 Large 1,700+ SF 5 bed 2 bath home w/ dining room. Central air, upgraded kitchen, washer / dryer hookups. Tile and wood floors, ceiling fans, high ceilings in LR, HUGE family room / play room (see pics)
- BRAND NEW REMODELED **1/1**2/2**3/1.5** WATER/SEWER & ELECTRICITY ARE INCLUDED IN THE RENTAL FEE! NEW KITCHEN,NEW BATH, NEW TILES FRESHLY PAINTED PRIVATE PARKING,GATED COMPLEX!
- Hablamos Español. East of I-95. Very Nice Neighboorhood. Centrall Located near Public Transportation and Major Highways. Has Been Completely Remodeled. Security Bars on Windows and Door. Huge Lot/ property
Average Apartment Costs in Little Haiti, MiamiBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $707. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $675. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $740.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $925. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $850. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1000.
Three Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1350.