Little Haiti, Miami Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Little Haiti, Miami.
Little Haiti has a population of 28,900 and an average Walk Score of 72. Little Haiti is the #9 most walkable neighborhood in Miami.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Little Haiti, Miami apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- ** ZERO SECURITY DEPOSIT**No Security Deposit for section 8 participants!!! Call Alex (954) 328 - 6498 at Dalland Properties!!! House is very clean inside/out, the unit has washer/dryer and updated appliances. Call Alex (954) 328 - 6498 for
- 1 bed, 1.0 bath, 500 sqft, $700
- A great duplex minutes from Miami Beach, Downtown, Miami Airport , The Galleries at the Art District, Midtown Shopping Center, I-95 and more. It also has a great fenced patio and more.
- BRAND NEW REMODELED **1/1**2/2**3/1.5** WATER/SEWER & ELECTRICITY ARE INCLUDED IN THE RENTAL FEE! NEW KITCHEN,NEW BATH, NEW TILES FRESHLY PAINTED PRIVATE PARKING,GATED COMPLEX!
- Excellent condition 3 Bedroom duplex, with renovated bathroom, kitchen. Stove, Fridge, Air Conditioner
- Newly Renovated Duplex, Just completed! enjoy the renovations!
- Nice three bedroom apartment with 1.5 bathroom fully renovated,two story building 2 apartments per floor, patio & terraces, fully tiled, central AC, ceiling fans. Enclosed and secure, brand new bathroom, kitchen, and washer and dryers on premises.
- Built in 2008 4 Bedroom 2 Bath 1800 Sq Ft brand new flooring and paint Large master with huge walk in closet and private full bath, central ac and heat ,refrigerator, stove, double stainless steel sink, washer and dryer hookups, hurricane shutters
- Brand New 1 & 2 Bedroom Apartments located close to Mid Town. Rents Starting at $660 a Month.
- Awesome apartment in a fantastic area! New kitchen and bathroom. Fully tiled, central AC two story building with only ftwo apartments per floor. Gated, secure with beatiful terraces and patio. Laundry room on premises and much more!
- Newly Remodeled 2 Bedroom 1 Bath Duplex in Prime Design District Mid-Town Miami.
- One Bedroom apartment homes for Multifamily and Seniors Rents starting at 675$
- 5601 NW 2nd Ave. Miami, FL 33127 Bedroom 1, Bathroom1, Price $721.00 with a voucher. No application fee!
- Seniors 55 and over community. Rents Starting at $660 a Month. Income Restrictions Apply. Rent subject to change without notice.
- Remodeled units available. Section 8 preferred. 2/1's $850-950. 1/1's $700-800. Tile throughout the units. Granite countertops, brandnew appliances, central a/c, freshly painted.
Average Apartment Costs in Little Haiti, MiamiBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $667. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $660. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $740.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1000. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $850. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1200.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1350. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1100. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1350.