Little Haiti, Miami Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Little Haiti, Miami.
Little Haiti has a population of 28,900 and an average Walk Score of 72. Little Haiti is the #9 most walkable neighborhood in Miami.
- 3 Beds - Design Place
- Offering 1.5 months free for a gorgeous like-new 1/1 in the Heart of Miami. This is a community for persons 55+ with area great conveniences and near Jackson/UM hospitals, Downtown, Design District, Miami Beach and Miami International Airport.
- ** ZERO SECURITY DEPOSIT**No Security Deposit for section 8 participants!!! Call Alex (954) 328 - 6498 at Dalland Properties!!! House is very clean inside/out, the unit has washer/dryer and updated appliances. Call Alex (954) 328 - 6498 for
- Design Place at Art District Miami. at Art Dist...
- Spacious, 2 story corner townhouse, 2 full bathrooms, fenced patio, in Sunset Palm Villas
- Newly Remodeled 2 Bedroom 1 Bath Duplex in Prime Design District Mid-Town Miami.
- 1 BED/1 BATH APARTMENT LAUNDRY ON SITE INCLUDES 1 PARKING SPACE WATER INCLUDED
- BRAND NEW REMODELED **1/1**2/2**3/1.5** WATER/SEWER & ELECTRICITY ARE INCLUDED IN THE RENTAL FEE! NEW KITCHEN,NEW BATH, NEW TILES FRESHLY PAINTED PRIVATE PARKING,GATED COMPLEX!
- Excellent condition 3 Bedroom duplex, with renovated bathroom, kitchen. Stove, Fridge, Air Conditioner
- Nice three bedroom apartment with 1.5 bathroom fully renovated,two story building 2 apartments per floor, patio & terraces, fully tiled, central AC, ceiling fans. Enclosed and secure, brand new bathroom, kitchen, and washer and dryers on premises.
- A great duplex minutes from Miami Beach, Downtown, Miami Airport , The Galleries at the Art District, Midtown Shopping Center, I-95 and more. It also has a great fenced patio and more.
- Awesome apartment in a fantastic area! New kitchen and bathroom. Fully tiled, central AC two story building with only ftwo apartments per floor. Gated, secure with beatiful terraces and patio. Laundry room on premises and much more!
- Hablamos Español. East of I-95. Very Nice Neighboorhood. Centrall Located near Public Transportation and Major Highways. Has Been Completely Remodeled. Security Bars on Windows and Door. Huge Lot/ property
- Remodeled units available. Section 8 preferred. 2/1's $850-950. 1/1's $700-800. Tile throughout the units. Granite countertops, brandnew appliances, central a/c, freshly painted.
- Negotiable Deposit. 1000 Sq Ft Single family Home. All appliances and amenities included. Parking on site. Great Space. Managed by a company. No landlord involved. Call Now 786 440 6048 or 305 807 3321