Little Havana, Miami Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Little Havana, Miami.
Little Havana has a population of 52,875 and an average Walk Score of 82. Little Havana is the #3 most walkable neighborhood in Miami.
- Unit ready for move in. Close to Schools, Freeways, Bus stops, Clean and Well maintained.
- Upgraded 2/1 apartment with new kitchen!!! Secured building, laundry facility,parking space available, playground for kids, barbecue. ALL UTILITIES INCLUDED
- 1528 NW 3 Street
- 219 SW 9th Ave, Miami
- This is a brand NEW apartment Community in the Downtown Miami area accepting applications for exceptional tenants . Apartment homes include TWO full bathrooms, Ceramic Tile, Wood cabinetry, Mini blinds, Central A/C, Dishwasher, & Mini-blinds.
- 2/1 Greate building to live in.
- Home At 10 Sw South River Dr # Ph102miami, Fl
- $ 650 1/1 villa Litle Habana
- Brand New Apartments with outstanding amenities located in Downtown Miami. Income Restrictions Apply.
- renovated 1 bedroom
- 1 Bedroom, 2 floor, renovated
- 2 bed, 2.0 bath, $1,350
- 1 bed, 1.0 bath, $850
- Home At 605 W Flagler St # Ts 1miami, Fl
- 1 bed, 1.0 bath, 415 sqft, $700