Little Havana, Miami Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Little Havana, Miami.
Little Havana has a population of 52,875 and an average Walk Score of 82. Little Havana is the #3 most walkable neighborhood in Miami.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Little Havana, Miami apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Upgraded 2/1 apartment with new kitchen!!! Secured building, laundry facility,parking space available, playground for kids, barbecue. ALL UTILITIES INCLUDED
- Unit ready for move in. Close to Schools, Freeways, Bus stops, Clean and Well maintained.
- 2 floor, new floor
- 2/1 Greate building to live in.
- This is a brand NEW apartment Community in the Downtown Miami area accepting applications for exceptional tenants . Apartment homes include TWO full bathrooms, Ceramic Tile, Wood cabinetry, Mini blinds, Central A/C, Dishwasher, & Mini-blinds.
- 219 SW 9th Ave, Miami
- Miami, FL - 1 Bed /1 Bath - $750.00
- Pretty 1 Bedroom, new flooring
- renovated 1 bedroom
- 976 NW 6th St, Miami
- NICE 1 BEDROOM 1 BATH APARTMENT WITH WITH 1 PARKING SPACE
- Home at 1711 SW 11 STMiami, FL
- Miami, FL - 1 Bed /1 Bath - $700.00
- Brand New Apartments with outstanding amenities located in Downtown Miami. Income Restrictions Apply.
- Amazing city views! Floor to ceiling windows in...
Average Apartment Costs in Little Havana, MiamiBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $875. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $750. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $875.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $850. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $315. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $950.