Little Havana, Miami Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Little Havana, Miami.
Little Havana has a population of 52,875 and an average Walk Score of 82. Little Havana is the #3 most walkable neighborhood in Miami.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Little Havana, Miami apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Unit ready for move in. Close to Schools, Freeways, Bus stops, Clean and Well maintained.
- 2/1 Greate building to live in.
- 2 floor, new floor
- This is a brand NEW apartment Community in the Downtown Miami area accepting applications for exceptional tenants . Apartment homes include TWO full bathrooms, Ceramic Tile, Wood cabinetry, Mini blinds, Central A/C, Dishwasher, & Mini-blinds.
- Miami, FL - 1 Bed /1 Bath - $750.00
- $ 650 1/1 villa Litle Habana
- 976 NW 6th St, Miami
- 1 bed, 1.0 bath, $850
- 2 bed, 2.0 bath, $1,350
- Miami, FL - 1 Bed /1 Bath - $700.00
- 3 bed, 2.0 bath, 890 sqft, $1,245
- **Location, Location! Freshly Painted 1/1, Clos...
- Amazing city views! Floor to ceiling windows in...
- Home at 2145 SW 7 STMiami, FL
- Home at 1711 SW 11 STMiami, FL
Average Apartment Costs in Little Havana, MiamiBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $875. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $650. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $875.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $850. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $315. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $950.