Overtown, Miami Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Overtown, Miami.
Overtown has a population of 10,048 and an average Walk Score of 76. Overtown is the #5 most walkable neighborhood in Miami.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Overtown, Miami apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- 2 Bedroom Condominum Rental - $2350 per month
- This is a brand NEW apartment Community in the Downtown Miami area accepting applications for exceptional tenants . Apartment homes include TWO full bathrooms, Ceramic Tile, Wood cabinetry, Mini blinds, Central A/C, Dishwasher, & Mini-blinds.
- Fully Equipped Kitchens • Large Balconies and Terraces in Select Homes • Spacious Floor Plans • Ceramic Tile Throughout • Energy Efficient Appliances • Washer & Dryer Connections • Ceiling Fans • Limited Access Gated Parking
- 1530 NW 1st Pl, Miami
- NICE 1 BEDROOM 1 BATH APARTMENT WITH WITH 1 PARKING SPACE
- 2 bed, 2.0 bath, 817 sqft, $1,457
- 2 bed, $1,650
- 3 bed, 2.5 bath, 1654 sqft, $3,700
- Real Estate Rental - Three BR 1 1/Two BA Apartment
- 976 NW 6th St, Miami
Average Apartment Costs in Overtown, MiamiBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $712. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $575. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $850.
Two Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1156.