Broadway East, Baltimore Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Broadway East, Baltimore.
Broadway East has a population of 4,596 and an average Walk Score of 65. Broadway East is the #108 most walkable neighborhood in Baltimore.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Broadway East, Baltimore apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- This 3Br/2Ba Home in East Baltimore features: Hardwood Floors, Partially Finished Basement, Natural Sunlight, Freshly Painted Walls, Light Wood Cabinets and updated Alliances in Kitchen and Bathrooms with Ceramic Tile Flooring.
- This lovely 3 Br/1Ba home features: Freshly painted walls, modern light fixtures, updated appliances, fenced in back patio and unfinished basement.
- BEAUTIFUL THREE BEDROOM TOWN HOUSES FOR RENT. HOUSES INCLUDE: CENTRAL AIR ,HEATING, DISHWASHER, STOVES, REFRIGERATORS, GARBAGE DISPOSALS, WASHER DRYER HOOK UPS & MORE. DON'T MISS THE OPPORTUNITY TO LIVE IN A LOVELY HOME!
- Beautiful two bedroom home 1 bath, all new appliances, new hardwood floors through out the first level, new wall to wall carpet on the second level, ceiling fans in each room and a finished basement. Close to schools & public transportation .
- Great row house with three bedrooms and one full bath. Spacious main level has living room, dining room and table space kitchen. Unfinished basement with lots of room for storage. Shows great.
- Beautifully Renovated, spacious, with yard, and great location.
- 1704 E. Federal Street - 1
- 1 bed, 1.0 bath, $900
- 2 bed, 1.0 bath, 1000 sqft, $800
- Remodeled home near school
- 5 bed, 3.0 bath, 2300 sqft, $2,000
Average Apartment Costs in Broadway East, BaltimoreBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Two Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1350.