Broadway East, Baltimore Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Broadway East, Baltimore.
Broadway East has a population of 4,596 and an average Walk Score of 65. Broadway East is the #108 most walkable neighborhood in Baltimore.
- This lovely 3 Br/1Ba home features: Freshly painted walls, modern light fixtures, updated appliances, fenced in back patio and unfinished basement.
- High ceilings, newer appliances, spacious rooms, finished basement, hardwood floors, oak cabinets, custom paint colors and more!
- Beautiful two bedroom home 1 bath, all new appliances, new hardwood floors through out the first level, new wall to wall carpet on the second level, ceiling fans in each room and a finished basement. Close to schools & public transportation .
- Great row house with three bedrooms and one full bath. Spacious main level has living room, dining room and table space kitchen. Unfinished basement with lots of room for storage. Shows great.
- Beautifully Renovated, spacious, with yard, and great location.
- 1704 E. Federal Street - 1