Howard Park, Baltimore Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Howard Park, Baltimore.
Howard Park has a population of 6,240 and an average Walk Score of 37. Howard Park is the #225 most walkable neighborhood in Baltimore.
- Seton Park
- Fairway Ridge
- 5009 NORWOOD AVE, Baltimore
- Rogers Post
- Completely renovated 4 bedroom 2 bath- single family house.. Beautiful!!!
- 5525 CADILLAC AVE, BALTIMORE
- Awesome single family home in nice community. Updated Basement with extra room and half bath, updated kitchen with all appliances including built in microwave, tv and dishwasher, garbage disposal and trash compactor. Wood burning fireplace.
- Oaks at Liberty is a community exclusively for Seniors ages 62+! When you walk in the doors you will know from the elegant decor, friendly management team and spacious apartments that you truly are HOME!
- Wheelchair Accessible!
- 5512 Haddon Ave., Baltimore
- Beautiful 2 bedroom apartment with fireplace and private outdoor terrace! Call 917 for info!
- Newly renovated 2 bedroom apartment on 1st foor
- 5527 CADILLAC AVE, BALTIMORE
- BAD CREDIT? NO PROBLEM, LOW SECURITY DEPOSIT right on the bus line Check out our website Www.baltimorevouchers.com