Howard Park, Baltimore Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Howard Park, Baltimore.
Howard Park has a population of 6,240 and an average Walk Score of 37. Howard Park is the #225 most walkable neighborhood in Baltimore.
- Seton Park
- Fairway Ridge
- 5009 NORWOOD AVE, Baltimore
- 2 bed, 1.0 bath, $700
- Completely renovated 4 bedroom 2 bath- single family house.. Beautiful!!!
- Newly renovated 2 bedroom apartment on 1st foor
- Beautiful home on quiet street. Two bedrooms, Hardwood floors throughout. Updated kitchen, Renovated bathroom. Furnished for $1100 per month
- GORGEOUS HARDWOOD FLOORS IN LR & DR, W/ CROWN MOLDING & CHAIR RAIL! CERAMIC TILE KITCHEN FLOOR W/ SS APPLIANCES! FULLY FINISHED BASEMENT FEATURES AN OPEN DEN AREA & ANOTHER BEDROOM/OFFICE! BEAUTIFUL DECKS..ALSO INCLUDES LARGE STORAGE GARAGE.
- Oaks at Liberty is a community exclusively for Seniors ages 62+! When you walk in the doors you will know from the elegant decor, friendly management team and spacious apartments that you truly are HOME!
- Rogers Post
- Beautiful 2 bedroom apartment with fireplace and private outdoor terrace! Call 917 for info!
- Wheelchair Accessible!
- 5527 CADILLAC AVE, BALTIMORE
- 5512 Haddon Ave., Baltimore
- 5525 CADILLAC AVE, BALTIMORE