Houston Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Houston.
Apartments Near Schools
Apartments Near Employers
- ConocoPhillips Headquarters
- Marathon Oil Headquarters
- Sysco Headquarters
- Enterprise Products Partners Headquarters
- Plains All American Pipeline Headquarters
- Halliburton Headquarters
- Baker Hughes Headquarters
- Waste Management Headquarters
- National Oilwell Varco Headquarters
- Apache Headquarters
- KBR Headquarters
- CenterPoint Energy Headquarters
- Kinder Morgan Headquarters
- Enbridge Energy Partners Headquarters
- Calpine Headquarters
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Houston apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
Average Apartment Costs in HoustonBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $817. The cheapest studio rent is $560. The most expensive studio price is $1289.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $1122. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $101. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $3079.
Two Bedrooms apartments at cost of $600.