Downtown, Houston Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Downtown, Houston.
Downtown has a population of 17,001 and an average Walk Score of 76. Downtown is the #4 most walkable neighborhood in Houston.
Apartments Near Schools
Apartments Near Employers
- Enterprise Products Partners Headquarters
- Plains All American Pipeline Headquarters
- Waste Management Headquarters
- KBR Headquarters
- CenterPoint Energy Headquarters
- Kinder Morgan Headquarters
- Enbridge Energy Partners Headquarters
- Calpine Headquarters
- EOG Resources Headquarters
- Targa Resources Headquarters
- El Paso Headquarters
- Canal Place
- Dakota Lofts
- White Oak Bayou Lofts
- ALL APPLIANCES INCLUDED: WASHER, DRYER, MICROWAVE, STOVE, DISHWASHER, REFRIGERATOR, ALARM SYSTEM.
- Trendy Soft-lofts w/ Stained Concrete & City Views
- **Authentic Urban Downtown Lofts W/ Hardwoods**
- 916 Chapman St
- 1504 Palmer
- Humble Tower 2x2
- 1743 Mcilhenny
- Houston House 1x1
- 1222 Delano St
- #93319 Renovated Cookie Factory Loft
- 2920 Jackson St
- #93318 Downtown Downtown Downtown! LOFT!