Downtown, Houston Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Downtown, Houston.
Downtown has a population of 17,001 and an average Walk Score of 76. Downtown is the #4 most walkable neighborhood in Houston.
Apartments Near Schools
Apartments Near Employers
- Enterprise Products Partners Headquarters
- Plains All American Pipeline Headquarters
- Waste Management Headquarters
- KBR Headquarters
- CenterPoint Energy Headquarters
- Kinder Morgan Headquarters
- Enbridge Energy Partners Headquarters
- Calpine Headquarters
- EOG Resources Headquarters
- Targa Resources Headquarters
- El Paso Headquarters
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Downtown, Houston apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Canal Place
- Dakota Lofts
- White Oak Bayou Lofts
- ALL APPLIANCES INCLUDED: WASHER, DRYER, MICROWAVE, STOVE, DISHWASHER, REFRIGERATOR, ALARM SYSTEM.
- 1743 Mcilhenny
- #63106 Urban-Loft Living in Renovated Houston W...
- #93318 Live in a spacious downtown loft
- Highrise w/ 24-Hour Valet & Concierge
- #63074 Downtown Loft for Rent for those with Hi...
- #93312 Unique Urban living near Downtown
- #63109 Apartment is ready for rent in this urba...
- Midtown Lofts and Condos for Lease and Sale
- East Side or Downtown Townhouses for Lease
- 1717 Aden
- 1436 Ennis St
Average Apartment Costs in Downtown, HoustonBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at cost of $440.