East Little York / Homestead, Houston Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in East Little York / Homestead, Houston.
East Little York / Homestead has a population of 20,259 and an average Walk Score of 31. East Little York / Homestead is the #78 most walkable neighborhood in Houston.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find East Little York / Homestead, Houston apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- We have Multiply Units Available! Asap Move In!!
- New 5/2 with a 2 car garage...won't last long
- New Carpet; Freshly Painted Exterior & Interior; Burglar Bars; Security System; Large Paved Driveway; Large-Open Kitchen ( Stove/Refrigerator); Sep. Utility Room (Washer/Dryer Connections) Enclosed/ Secured Carport w/Burglar Bars -Covered Parking.
- Quiet nice street, newer home with a work/storage shed out back. 2 car garge, 4 bdrms. Awesome layout. Two living rooms! Easy drive to hwy 59 and airport and downtown.
- Quiet neighborhood with a new walking trail built by the City of Houston. Nice for walking and jogging. Home is near HISD schools and Metro Bus stop. Restaurants and Grocery stores are close by as well. No more than 2 to 3 minutes away.
- - Central AC - 2 Car Garage! - Newly Remodeled
- New tile floors in kitchen and bathroom. Nice sized living room and bedrooms. Big backyard.
- Contemporary Concrete Floors on Lavender Creek Ct.
- 3bed 1bath house. Located on the north side of houston. Extremely short commute to downtown and medical center. Section 8 welcomed.
Average Apartment Costs in East Little York / Homestead, HoustonBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1000. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $825. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1550.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1212. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1075. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $1350.
Five Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1350.