East Little York / Homestead, Houston Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in East Little York / Homestead, Houston.
East Little York / Homestead has a population of 20,259 and an average Walk Score of 31. East Little York / Homestead is the #78 most walkable neighborhood in Houston.
- We have Multiply Units Available! Asap Move In!!
- New 5/2 with a 2 car garage...won't last long
- 3bed 1bath house. Located on the north side of houston. Extremely short commute to downtown and medical center. Section 8 welcomed.
- - Central AC - 2 Car Garage! - Newly Remodeled
- New Carpet; Freshly Painted Exterior & Interior; Burglar Bars; Security System; Large Paved Driveway; Large-Open Kitchen ( Stove/Refrigerator); Sep. Utility Room (Washer/Dryer Connections) Enclosed/ Secured Carport w/Burglar Bars -Covered Parking.
- Quiet nice street, newer home with a work/storage shed out back. 2 car garge, 4 bdrms. Awesome layout. Two living rooms! Easy drive to hwy 59 and airport and downtown.
- Hardwood flooring and tile in all rooms. Brand new granite counter tops. New paint in all rooms, High effieciency and energy saver fridge top freezer bottom refrigerator. New blinds. Solar sun blinds on front windows for security and energy saving.
- Quiet neighborhood with a new walking trail built by the City of Houston. Nice for walking and jogging. Home is near HISD schools and Metro Bus stop. Restaurants and Grocery stores are close by as well. No more than 2 to 3 minutes away.
- New tile floors in kitchen and bathroom. Nice sized living room and bedrooms. Big backyard.
- 3 bed, 1.0 bath, 1320 sqft, $900
- 810 Forest Hillside Lane , Houston