Eastex - Jensen Area, Houston Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Eastex - Jensen Area, Houston.
Eastex - Jensen Area has a population of 28,383 and an average Walk Score of 39. Eastex - Jensen Area is the #65 most walkable neighborhood in Houston.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Eastex - Jensen Area, Houston apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Royal North
- 5 bed, 2.0 bath, 1600 sqft, $1,450
- Branch Village offers one, two, three and four bedroom apartments in a prime location. We are next to Roderick Paige Elementary School and very close to shopping, dining and services.
- Nice house with 4 bdrms / 2 baths, Ceramic Tile, Appliances, Fenced yard, 2 story, gated community, kid friendly.
- Updated Bathrooms...Fence..Alarm Installed Clean washer dryer hook up.. Quiet neighborhood. Excellent schools!
- 2 bedrooms 2 bathrooms up to$745.00 bedrooms 2 bathrooms up to $860.00 4 bedrooms 2 bathrooms up to $960.00
- 2 bed, 1.0 bath, 765 sqft, $755
- 1 bed, 1.0 bath, 506 sqft, $101
- 2 bed, 1.0 bath, 700 sqft, $680
- 3 bed, 3.0 bath, 1198 sqft, $953
- Ceramic tile throughout, recessed lighting, crown molding easy freeway access, close to downtown, central to most areas, appliances, rod iron fence, security system, large yard, etc...
- 713 Fairbanks
- Contemporary Concrete Floors on Lavender Creek Ct.
Average Apartment Costs in Eastex - Jensen Area, HoustonBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at cost of $101.
Four Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1250.
Five Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1450.