Greater Fondren Southwest, Houston Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Greater Fondren Southwest, Houston.
Greater Fondren Southwest has a population of 58,288 and an average Walk Score of 43. Greater Fondren Southwest is the #55 most walkable neighborhood in Houston.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Greater Fondren Southwest, Houston apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Stone Forest
- Foxboro Apartment Homes
- Braes Hollow
- Braeswood Oaks
- The Crossings Bradford Place
- Plan D
- Spacious two bedroom/two bath apartment with a full size washer/dryer connections. Price is $785.00 including water.
- A real home with room to grow. Our three bedroom floor plans come in a townhouse or a flat unit. Washer and dryer connections and much more.
- wood floors available, black appliances
- Great location. Ready to move inn. Fully renavated with Fresh paint, Tiles through out, new carpet, new ac, new new every thing.. minutes away from medical center, belt way 8.. 59, and 610
- Rainy Meadows Apartments
- Williamstown Apartments
- Utilies included:Gas, water, sewer, trash and cable. Upon move in you purchase the cable box for $100.00 monthly fee for cable $14.00 You pay electricity through your on carrier.
Average Apartment Costs in Greater Fondren Southwest, HoustonBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at cost of $390.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $450. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $385. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $500.
Two Bedrooms apartments at cost of $795.