Greater Fondren Southwest, Houston Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Greater Fondren Southwest, Houston.
Greater Fondren Southwest has a population of 58,288 and an average Walk Score of 43. Greater Fondren Southwest is the #55 most walkable neighborhood in Houston.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Greater Fondren Southwest, Houston apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Stone Forest
- The Crossings Bradford Place
- Braeswood Oaks
- Spacious two bedroom/two bath apartment with a full size washer/dryer connections. Price is $785.00 including water.
- Sugar Ridge
- NO DEPOSIT!!!!!!!!
- Great location. Ready to move inn. Fully renavated with Fresh paint, Tiles through out, new carpet, new ac, new new every thing.. minutes away from medical center, belt way 8.. 59, and 610
- Williamstown Apartments
- Utilies included:Gas, water, sewer, trash and cable. Upon move in you purchase the cable box for $100.00 monthly fee for cable $14.00 You pay electricity through your on carrier.
- Our spacious 2 bedroom units have either one or two baths, with extra large closets and a patio or balcony. Other 2 bedroom floor plans available with rent up to $875 and sq footage up to 1300 sq ft
- Rainy Meadows Apartments
- wood floors available, black appliances
Average Apartment Costs in Greater Fondren Southwest, HoustonBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at cost of $390.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $500. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $385. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $650.
Two Bedrooms apartments at cost of $795.