Greater Fondren Southwest, Houston Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Greater Fondren Southwest, Houston.
Greater Fondren Southwest has a population of 58,288 and an average Walk Score of 43. Greater Fondren Southwest is the #55 most walkable neighborhood in Houston.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Greater Fondren Southwest, Houston apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Stone Forest
- Foxboro Apartment Homes
- The Crossings Bradford Place
- Braeswood Oaks
- Spacious two bedroom/two bath apartment with a full size washer/dryer connections. Price is $785.00 including water.
- A real home with room to grow. Our three bedroom floor plans come in a townhouse or a flat unit. Washer and dryer connections and much more.
- NO DEPOSIT!!!!!!!!
- Sugar Ridge
- Rainy Meadows Apartments
- Williamstown Apartments
- Utilies included:Gas, water, sewer, trash and cable. Upon move in you purchase the cable box for $100.00 monthly fee for cable $14.00 You pay electricity through your on carrier.
- Great location and convenient just a minute to get on beltway 8 & or 59 southwest freeway..
- Large upstairs condo unit next to the feeder rood to Beltway 8. One block south of Bissonet. Convenient location. Swimming pool, tennis court. Fully appointed with washer and dryer, stove, refrigerator, dishwasher...
Average Apartment Costs in Greater Fondren Southwest, HoustonBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at cost of $390.
Two Bedrooms apartments at cost of $775.
Four Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1400.