Greater Hobby Area, Houston Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Greater Hobby Area, Houston.
Greater Hobby Area has a population of 22,380 and an average Walk Score of 35. Greater Hobby Area is the #71 most walkable neighborhood in Houston.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Greater Hobby Area, Houston apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Cabo San Lucas
- Redford, The
- The Oxford
- The Berkshire
- Sweetwater Point Apartments
- Newly remodeled bathrooms and kitchen 2 car garage. Hardwood floors. Excellent Condition. More pictures on Trulia.com
- 2 bed, 2.0 bath, 967 sqft, $827
- very quiet.
- Del Lago
- 2 bed, 1.0 bath, 1273 sqft, $825
- Beautiful Garden Tub on Bentondale Lane
- 2 bd/1 bath Amazing location with great amenities
- Broad Bonus Room on Heathglen Lane
Average Apartment Costs in Greater Hobby Area, HoustonBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at cost of $359.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $765. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $705. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $825.
Three Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1100.