Macgregor, Houston Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Macgregor, Houston.
Macgregor has a population of 17,012 and an average Walk Score of 60. Macgregor is the #19 most walkable neighborhood in Houston.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Macgregor, Houston apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- The Circle at Hermann Park
- The Parklane
- Modern & Upscale Museum District Lofts On Metro...
- this is a 4 / Plex Building, in the rear, very quite, close to all ( hospitals, universities and shopping). gated parking
- Near TSU and UH and 5 min from Rice, Baylor and the Medical Center.
- The Esplanade at Hermann Museum Circle
- 2801 Barbee
- 1436 Sw Wichita St
- Villas at Hermann Park 1x1
- 4369 Fiesta Ln
- Tantalizing 3 bedroom townhome in the Museum Di...
- 933019 Loft- Museum District, Medical Center- L...
- 1411 Prospect St
- #63065 Med. Center Apt, Get Bang for your Buck!
- 3 bed, 1.0 bath, 1300 sqft, $900
Average Apartment Costs in Macgregor, HoustonBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at cost of $600.