Macgregor, Houston Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Macgregor, Houston.
Macgregor has a population of 17,012 and an average Walk Score of 60. Macgregor is the #19 most walkable neighborhood in Houston.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Macgregor, Houston apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- The Circle at Hermann Park
- The Parklane
- Modern & Upscale Museum District Lofts On Metro...
- one car parking/ security gated
- Near TSU and UH and 5 min from Rice, Baylor and the Medical Center.
- 2801 Barbee
- 2013 Rosedale St
- #63004 Classic Yet Modern Loft. Live WELL!!
- #63061 Loft Convenient to Medical Center Spacio...
- 5123 Oasis Park
- A Perfect Place To Call A Home
- 2342 Camden Dr.
- Tantalizing 3 bedroom townhome
- #63065 Med. Center Apt, Get Bang for your Buck!
- 4369 Fiesta Ln
Average Apartment Costs in Macgregor, HoustonBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Two Bedrooms apartments at cost of $625.