Macgregor, Houston Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Macgregor, Houston.
Macgregor has a population of 17,012 and an average Walk Score of 60. Macgregor is the #19 most walkable neighborhood in Houston.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Macgregor, Houston apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- The Circle at Hermann Park
- The Parklane
- Modern & Upscale Museum District Lofts On Metro...
- Near TSU and UH and 5 min from Rice, Baylor and the Medical Center.
- this is a 4 / Plex Building, in the rear, very quite, close to all ( hospitals, universities and shopping). gated parking
- The Esplanade at Hermann Museum Circle
- A Perfect Place To Call A Home
- 2342 Camden Dr.
- Tantalizing 3 bedroom townhome
- 1411 Prospect St
- #933015 Modernized Medical Center Apartments
- #63021 Culture Rich Museum District Loft
- 933019 Loft- Museum District, Medical Center
- 1400 Hermann Dr
- #933013 Medical Ceter HighRise
Average Apartment Costs in Macgregor, HoustonBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at cost of $600.
Two Bedrooms apartments at cost of $625.