Oak Forest / Garden Oaks, Houston Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Oak Forest / Garden Oaks, Houston.
Oak Forest / Garden Oaks has a population of 40,755 and an average Walk Score of 56. Oak Forest / Garden Oaks is the #28 most walkable neighborhood in Houston.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Oak Forest / Garden Oaks, Houston apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Pineforest Park
- House For Rent In Popular Garden Oaks
- 2102 Bron Holly Dr
- 908 26TH ST
- Lamonte Park Townhomes 2x2
- Fountains At Tidwell 1x1
- Tidwell Estates 2x1
- Oak Forest Houses for Sale & Lease
- Garden Oaks Houses for Lease and Sale
- 1721 Woodcrest Dr
- 1839 Libbey Dr
- 1431 Hewitt Dr
- 2610 Nicholson St
- 3 schools, 3 hospitals, quiet area, appliances, on bus line and I45- 610 1.5 miles away 290 is about 10 minutes away
- Monterra Park 2x2
Average Apartment Costs in Oak Forest / Garden Oaks, HoustonBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Three Bedrooms apartments at cost of $2100.
Four Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1700.