Ost / South Union, Houston Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Ost / South Union, Houston.
Ost / South Union has a population of 20,225 and an average Walk Score of 48. Ost / South Union is the #47 most walkable neighborhood in Houston.
Apartments Near Schools
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Ost / South Union, Houston apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Scott Street Town Homes
- ALL BILLS PAID UNIT. Located near Del Rio and Yellowstone. EZ terms, no hassles, safe, clean atmosphere. Close to busline, freeways, and shopping.
- Garden Oaks Apartments is NOW LEASING! Newly Rehabbed we offer quality housing at amazing prices! All new appliances Lush Courtyard for relaxation Easy access to Highway 610 Deposits of only $125 and $150 making living here EASY!
- 6827 Cadillac, Houston, Texas 77021 3 Bedrooms; 1.5 Baths; 2/Detached Garage Immediate move-in
- Awesome apartment in a fantastic area! Newly Renovated. Crown Molding Faux Wood Floors Black Applicances Ceiling Fans Fauc Granite Countertops 2 tone Interior Paint
- 9426 Fern Wood Fr
- 5123 Oasis Park
- Sir John is a family oriented property with large bedrooms and beautiful ceramic tile throughout the apartments. Playground in place for children, 6 laundry rooms and close to buslines and schools, easy access to 288 610 and 45 freeways.
Average Apartment Costs in Ost / South Union, HoustonBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $575. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $500. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $690.
Three Bedrooms apartments at cost of $695.