South Acres / Crestmont Park, Houston Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in South Acres / Crestmont Park, Houston.
South Acres / Crestmont Park has a population of 18,799 and an average Walk Score of 34. South Acres / Crestmont Park is the #73 most walkable neighborhood in Houston.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find South Acres / Crestmont Park, Houston apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Stonebridge at City Park
- 1st floor
- Landmark at City Park
- Brick home: 3 or 4 bedrooms, 2-baths, 2-car garage, hardwood floors, large back yard. Quiet cul-de-sac.
- The house is available on June 1st, 2013
- A true MUST SEE, this home features 3 bedrooms and 1 bath. Boasting a spacious floor plan, hardwood floors and recent updates. Make your appointment to see this one before it's gone!!!
- HUGE 5 or 6 Bedroom house with a garage!!Completely renovated!! It's a VINSEE custom home so it won't be avail for long.
- Beautiful house in a great community! House has recent upgrades !!!
- House has been recently remodeled. $50 application fee
- Completely Remodeled New Tile and Hardwood Floors!
- 3 bed, 2.0 bath, 1034 sqft, $961
- 10217 Teneha Street #A - #A , Houston
- 4 bed, 2.0 bath, 1421 sqft, $1,200
- 3 bed, 1.0 bath, 1329 sqft, $900
- 3154 Jorns St
Average Apartment Costs in South Acres / Crestmont Park, HoustonBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1075. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1000. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1150.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1250. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1200. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $1300.