South Main, Houston Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in South Main, Houston.
South Main has a population of 7,038 and an average Walk Score of 52. South Main is the #38 most walkable neighborhood in Houston.
- Two bedroom, one and a half bath, Spacious living room, separate dining area, fully equipped kitchen, walk-in closet in master, patio, washer dryer connection, Two pools onsite, ample parking available.
- Wilshire Park
- IMT at the Medical Center
- Meadow Ridge
- Pine Terrace
- LOW DEPOSIT ONLY $500
- Awesome and Fantastic area! Half block from S. Loop W. 610 freeway. Minutes from the Medical Center. Lots of shopping centers with Target, banks, restaurants, grocery stores, dollar stores, and car wash. All Bills Paid. No Deposit thru 1-31-2013.
- Special Sec. Deposit $200 only for Section 8. Unit is all ceramic. We have experienced Repairmen. Go base on how many bedrooms the voucher is for.
- A mix of Urban Comforts, close to Bellaire
- 2326 Naomi Avenue