South Main, Houston Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in South Main, Houston.
South Main has a population of 7,038 and an average Walk Score of 52. South Main is the #38 most walkable neighborhood in Houston.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find South Main, Houston apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Two bedroom, one and a half bath, Spacious living room, separate dining area, fully equipped kitchen, walk-in closet in master, patio, washer dryer connection, Two pools onsite, ample parking available.
- Plan G
- IMT at the Medical Center
- Meadow Ridge
- Pine Terrace
- 1 bed, 1.0 bath, 670 sqft, $765
- 2 bed, 1.0 bath, 880 sqft, $780
- Special Sec. Deposit $200 only for Section 8. Unit is all ceramic. We have experienced Repairmen. Go base on how many bedrooms the voucher is for.
- Close to Bellaire with a mix of Urban Comforts
- 3 bed, 2.0 bath, $1,100
- LOW DEPOSIT ONLY $500
- 2326 Naomi Avenue
- 3 bed, 2.0 bath, 1274 sqft, $995
Average Apartment Costs in South Main, HoustonBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at cost of $640.