South Main, Houston Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in South Main, Houston.
South Main has a population of 7,038 and an average Walk Score of 52. South Main is the #38 most walkable neighborhood in Houston.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find South Main, Houston apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Two bedroom, one and a half bath, Spacious living room, separate dining area, fully equipped kitchen, walk-in closet in master, patio, washer dryer connection, Two pools onsite, ample parking available.
- Wilshire Park
- IMT at the Medical Center
- Park Lakes 1x1 den
- Connection at Buffalo Pointe 1x1 loft
- 2326 Naomi Avenue
- Awesome and Fantastic area! Half block from S. Loop W. 610 freeway. Minutes from the Medical Center. Lots of shopping centers with Target, banks, restaurants, grocery stores, dollar stores, and car wash. All Bills Paid. No Deposit thru 1-31-2013.
- LOW DEPOSIT ONLY $500
- A mix of Urban Comforts, close to Bellaire
- Special Sec. Deposit $200 only for Section 8. Unit is all ceramic. We have experienced Repairmen. Go base on how many bedrooms the voucher is for.
Average Apartment Costs in South Main, HoustonBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Three Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1100.