South Park, Houston Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in South Park, Houston.
South Park has a population of 21,733 and an average Walk Score of 38. South Park is the #67 most walkable neighborhood in Houston.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find South Park, Houston apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Please call 424-227-1591. Ready for move-in
- REMODLED UNITS
- Sir John is a family oriented property with large bedrooms and beautiful ceramic tile throughout the apartments. Playground in place for children, 6 laundry rooms and close to buslines and schools, easy access to 288 610 and 45 freeways.
- Refrigerator and stove included for a price of 1000.00
- Totaly remodeled; Everthing brand new: mini blinds, stove and dishwasher with Wood flooring in family room. Tile in kitchen, bathroom and utility room. Carpet in all bedrooms. Master bedroom down all others up.
- Gas stove, fridge, Central a/h, quiet street, fenced yard, w/d hookups, new roof, den, & living room.
- Charming gated complex has Two (2) duplexes that sit in a quiet secure neighborhood. The property is located 2 blocks from bus line, shopping center, banking and restaurants. Perfect for a mother with a small family or Senior Citizen.
- 10217 Teneha Street #A - #A , Houston
- 7306 Krueger Rd
Average Apartment Costs in South Park, HoustonBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $950. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $900. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1000.