Sunnyside, Houston Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Sunnyside, Houston.
Sunnyside has a population of 20,443 and an average Walk Score of 41. Sunnyside is the #59 most walkable neighborhood in Houston.
- Kings Row Apartments
- Simmons Garden Apartments
- A true MUST SEE, this home features 3 bedrooms and 1 bath. Boasting a spacious floor plan, hardwood floors and recent updates. Make your appointment to see this one before it's gone!!!
- Beautiful house in a great community! House has recent upgrades !!!
- Gas stove, fridge, Central a/h, quiet street, fenced yard, w/d hookups, new roof, den, & living room.
- Completely Remodeled New Tile and Hardwood Floors!
- House has been recently remodeled. $50 application fee
- Charming gated complex has Two (2) duplexes that sit in a quiet secure neighborhood. The property is located 2 blocks from bus line, shopping center, banking and restaurants. Perfect for a mother with a small family or Senior Citizen.
- DEPOSIT NEGOTIABLE!
- 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom. 1 car garage. 1,300 sf. Living room, Dining area. Gas stove, refrigerator, washer & dryer connections, fans, Central air & Heat, fenced yard, quiet neighborhood.
- Home by the Asrodome/Reliant part of town. It has a spacious living room with a fireplace, all appliances are included, new carpet and flooring,There is a great fenced backyard . near MetroRail and bus route (Super Fantastic).
- Refrigerator and stove included for a price of 1000.00
- DEPOSIT NEGOTIABLE.
- HUGE 5 or 6 Bedroom house with a garage!!Completely renovated!! It's a VINSEE custom home so it won't be avail for long.
- Move-In Ready 3/2/2