Sunnyside, Houston Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Sunnyside, Houston.
Sunnyside has a population of 20,443 and an average Walk Score of 41. Sunnyside is the #59 most walkable neighborhood in Houston.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Sunnyside, Houston apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Kings Row Apartments
- Simmons Garden Apartments
- REMODLED UNITS
- DEPOSIT NEGOTIABLE!
- ALL BILLS PAID (ELECTRICITY AND WATER)! EVEN FREE LAWN MOWING EVERY MONTH.
- Totaly remodeled; Everthing brand new: mini blinds, stove and dishwasher with Wood flooring in family room. Tile in kitchen, bathroom and utility room. Carpet in all bedrooms. Master bedroom down all others up.
- DEPOSIT NEGOTIABLE.
- Beautiful house in a great community! House has recent upgrades !!!
- Gas stove, fridge, Central a/h, quiet street, fenced yard, w/d hookups, new roof, den, & living room.
- Brick home: 3 or 4 bedrooms, 2-baths, 2-car garage, hardwood floors, large back yard. Quiet cul-de-sac.
- Refrigerator and stove included for a price of 1000.00
- 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom. 1 car garage. 1,300 sf. Living room, Dining area. Gas stove, refrigerator, washer & dryer connections, fans, Central air & Heat, fenced yard, quiet neighborhood.
- Completely Remodeled New Tile and Hardwood Floors!
- Home by the Asrodome/Reliant part of town. It has a spacious living room with a fireplace, all appliances are included, new carpet and flooring,There is a great fenced backyard . near MetroRail and bus route (Super Fantastic).
- A true MUST SEE, this home features 3 bedrooms and 1 bath. Boasting a spacious floor plan, hardwood floors and recent updates. Make your appointment to see this one before it's gone!!!
Average Apartment Costs in Sunnyside, HoustonBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at cost of $510.
Two Bedrooms apartments at cost of $599.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1150. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1000. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1300.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1225. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1200. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $1250.