Alki, Seattle Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Alki, Seattle.
Alki has a population of 7,086 and an average Walk Score of 61. Alki is the #79 most walkable neighborhood in Seattle.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Alki, Seattle apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Nova Apartments
- 1356 Alki Ave. SW, Seattle
- 3057 63rd Ave. SW, Seattle
- 3210 California Ave. SW, Seattle
- Awesome Alki Townhome w/ Space Needle View!
- Top floor Studio with View at Seattle, WA
- Great Old World West Seattle Brick 1 Bedroom!
- Small 6-Unit Complex on California Ave. SW!
- West Seattle Home for Lease at West Seattle
- Large & Sunny On The Beach Available 6/1 at...
- "Love Where You Live"...Beautiful Wes...
- West Seattle Charm N. Admiral Brick
- Rare opportunity to lease a home on Beach Drive!
- Jefferson Square - 2 bedrooms
- The Dakota Condominiums - 1 bedroom
Average Apartment Costs in Alki, SeattleBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $1087. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $925. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1250.