Downtown, Seattle Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Downtown, Seattle.
Downtown has a population of 7,675 and an average Walk Score of 93. Downtown is the #7 most walkable neighborhood in Seattle.
Apartments Near Employers
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Downtown, Seattle apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- The Olivian
- Via 6
- Harbor Steps
- Aspira Apartment Homes
- Seventh and James
- M Street
- 901 8th Avenue
- Windham Historic
- Sovereign Apartments at First Hill / Capitol Hill
- Roanoake Court - 3 bedrooms
- Fischer Condominiums - 1 bedroom + den
- Apartment that's right for you! Call us now and ask for move in specials!.
- The Cosmopolitan Tower - Live in Luxury on the ...
- The Humphrey - Studio
Average Apartment Costs in Downtown, SeattleBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $1227. The cheapest studio rent is $1089. The most expensive studio price is $1290.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $1406. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $995. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1705.