Downtown, Seattle Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Downtown, Seattle.
Downtown has a population of 7,675 and an average Walk Score of 93. Downtown is the #7 most walkable neighborhood in Seattle.
Apartments Near Employers
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Downtown, Seattle apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- The Olivian
- Via 6
- Harbor Steps
- Aspira Apartment Homes
- M Street
- One Thousand 8th Avenue Apartments
- Seventh and James
- 901 8th Avenue
- Windham Historic
- Seattle Downtown Elektra Condominiums - 2 bedrooms
- $650 Efficiency Studio, No Last Month Rent Depo...
- Condo-all Utilities Included In Seattle
- Stylish Quaint European Style Efficiency Studio...
- The Cristalla - 3 bedrooms + den
Average Apartment Costs in Downtown, SeattleBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $1250. The cheapest studio rent is $1178. The most expensive studio price is $1290.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $1555. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $1406. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1705.