Greenwood, Seattle Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Greenwood, Seattle.
Greenwood has a population of 15,953 and an average Walk Score of 82. Greenwood is the #26 most walkable neighborhood in Seattle.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Greenwood, Seattle apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Greenwood Apartment
- Stunning Townhouse in Greenwood/North Seattle! ...
- 911 North 105th Street (Upper Unit) Seattle WA ...
- Townhouse 2 bedroom + den North Greenlake
- 1 bed, 790 sqft, $1,145
- Spacious & Modern Basement Apartment at Gre...
- The Sedges - 1 bedroom
- Apartment In Greenwood
- Live WELL at Guinevere Apartments! at Seattle, WA
- 10120 4th Ave NW
- Phinney Apartments - 1 bedroom
Average Apartment Costs in Greenwood, SeattleBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $910. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $795. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1025.
Three Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1995.