Greenwood, Seattle Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Greenwood, Seattle.
Greenwood has a population of 15,953 and an average Walk Score of 82. Greenwood is the #26 most walkable neighborhood in Seattle.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Greenwood, Seattle apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- 911 North 105th Street (Upper Unit) Seattle WA ...
- Spacious & Modern Basement Apartment at Gre...
- 1 bed, 790 sqft, $1,145
- Stunning Townhouse in Greenwood/North Seattle! ...
- 1 bed, 650 sqft, $825
- 10120 4th Ave NW
- Live WELL at Guinevere Apartments! at Seattle, WA
- Townhouse 2 bedroom + den North Greenlake
- Phinney Apartments - 1 bedroom
- The Sedges - 1 bedroom
- Apartment In Greenwood
Average Apartment Costs in Greenwood, SeattleBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at cost of $1395.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1772. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1750. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1795.