Magnolia, Seattle Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Magnolia, Seattle.
Magnolia has a population of 18,207 and an average Walk Score of 65. Magnolia is the #70 most walkable neighborhood in Seattle.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Magnolia, Seattle apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Overlook at Magnolia
- Magnolia - 2Bd Apartment - Presented By Dave Po...
- Magnolia Villa- Fully Furnished! - 3 bedrooms
- Canal Station I - 1 bedroom
- The Magnolia at Discovery Park - 1 bedroom
- Great Apartments! Close to downtown in Magnolia!
- 1 bed, 500 sqft, $1,200
- Ballard Condo
- 1 Bedroom in a Great Neighborhood at Magnolia
- Spectacular View Magnolia Home for Rent at Magn...
- Parkplace Apartments - 2 bedrooms
- 3440 25th Ave W #202, Seattle, WA 98199
- 80173 Quorum Real Estate: THIS PROPERTY HAS BEEN LEASED AND IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE. - 2 bedrooms
- Magnolia - Cape Cod - 4 bedrooms
Average Apartment Costs in Magnolia, SeattleBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at cost of $1095.