Baltimore-Linwood, Baltimore Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Baltimore-Linwood, Baltimore.
Baltimore-Linwood has a population of 5,473 and an average Walk Score of 78. Baltimore-Linwood is the #57 most walkable neighborhood in Baltimore.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Baltimore-Linwood, Baltimore apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Great location, close to transportation for easy travel. Nice, clean neighborhood.
- 2 & den, newly rehabbed, hardwood floors on the main level. Carpet in the Basement & bedrooms.
- 1ST Floor Apartment, just east of the park. Entire building remodeled late 2010, AC unit was replaced in 2011 with newer more efficent unit. Apartment was recently painted and cleaned. Includes washer/dryer and access to cable TV.
- 1 Bedroom Apartment W/Parking At Baltimore, Md
- 3 Bedroom - $1800
- 3316 E. Baltimore - Room Mate D
- 3 bed, 2.0 bath, 1600 sqft, $1,400
- Completely Reabbed House Ready To Rent Close To...
Average Apartment Costs in Baltimore-Linwood, BaltimoreBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at cost of $800.