Baltimore-Linwood, Baltimore Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Baltimore-Linwood, Baltimore.
Baltimore-Linwood has a population of 5,473 and an average Walk Score of 78. Baltimore-Linwood is the #57 most walkable neighborhood in Baltimore.
- 1 Bedroom Apartment W/Parking At Baltimore, Md
- 1ST Floor Apartment, just east of the park. Entire building remodeled late 2010, AC unit was replaced in 2011 with newer more efficent unit. Apartment was recently painted and cleaned. Includes washer/dryer and access to cable TV.
- Two Bedroom house in East Baltimore.
- EXTRA GAME ROOM / BEDROOM IN BASEMENT Half bathroom in basement Open floor plan with lots of light. Large Washer and Dryer Eat in Kitchen, stove and large refrigerator Fresh paint throughout the house. Large Deck Skylight
- 2 & den, newly rehabbed, hardwood floors on the main level. Carpet in the Basement & bedrooms.
- Huge 3 bedroom house near Patterson Park
- Great location, close to transportation for easy travel. Nice, clean neighborhood.
- 31 N. Streeper St. , Baltimore
- Great 2bd/1ba Patterson Park Rowhome!
- Completely Reabbed House Ready To Rent Close To...
- Roomy 2 bedroom townhouse
- 3 Bedroom - $1800
- 3316 E. Baltimore - Room Mate D