Baltimore-Linwood, Baltimore Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Baltimore-Linwood, Baltimore.
Baltimore-Linwood has a population of 5,473 and an average Walk Score of 78. Baltimore-Linwood is the #57 most walkable neighborhood in Baltimore.
- Great location, close to transportation for easy travel. Nice, clean neighborhood.
- 2 & den, newly rehabbed, hardwood floors on the main level. Carpet in the Basement & bedrooms.
- 3 Bedroom - $1800
- 31 N. Streeper St. , Baltimore
- Roomy 2 bedroom townhouse
- 3316 E. Baltimore - Room Mate D
- 1 Bedroom Apartment W/Parking At Baltimore, Md
- 3 bed, 2.0 bath, 1600 sqft, $1,400
- 1ST Floor Apartment, just east of the park. Entire building remodeled late 2010, AC unit was replaced in 2011 with newer more efficent unit. Apartment was recently painted and cleaned. Includes washer/dryer and access to cable TV.
- Huge 3 bedroom house near Patterson Park
- Completely Reabbed House Ready To Rent Close To...
- Great 2bd/1ba Patterson Park Rowhome!