Belaire/Edison, Baltimore Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Belaire/Edison, Baltimore.
Belaire/Edison has a population of 15,549 and an average Walk Score of 55. Belaire/Edison is the #153 most walkable neighborhood in Baltimore.
- Moravia Park
- Mannasota Manor
- 3 bedroom house on secluded block, carper throughout with finished basement.
- This 3Br/1Ba Updated home features Beautiful Hardwood Floors throughout, Updated kitchen and Appliances, Updated Bathroom including tile floors, Unfinished Basement; great for storage, Washer/Dryer Connection, and Fenced Back Yard
- Quiet neighborhood in Belair-Edison. Small one bedroom, 2nd floor apartment. Separate entrance. Bedroom, kitchen, living room & full bathroom. Central air conditioning.
- To view call 410-235-1200 Utilities Included
- Another GREAT Corner Stone Real Estate Management Property!!! 3BR 1Bath
- $1075 -- 3/Br 1/Ba Immediate Move-In! No Credit or Bad Credit OK!! Great House, beautiful, clean. This is your new home! Call or email today!
- Newly remodeled bathroom, new windows, stain-less steal appliances and a finished basement. Very large bedrooms, and a nice back yard with a field in back of it, Not to far from the park aswell.
- Newly renovated 4 BR/ 2 Bath, finished basement, new windows, fresh paint throughout, newly refinished hardwood floors, new carpet, washer dryer, clean and quiet neighborhood.
- this is a beautiful house two story Please call if you will like to see 410 243 4843
- Can make 3 payments on the deposit; Townhouse; Quiet street; Hardwood floors; Central Air; Gas heat; Washer/Dryer
- completely redone HUGE HOME. 2 decks, covered porch, huge finished basement, washer/dryer, 3 big bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, Everything is redone. A really really big home. MUST HAVE 3+ BEDROOM VOUCHER
- Awesome 2bdrm Sapcious Rowhouse across from Brehms Lane Elementary WD, Wd Floors 1.5Ba -Vouchers accepted. Ready to move in.
- Newly updaed , fenced rear yard