Belaire/Edison, Baltimore Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Belaire/Edison, Baltimore.
Belaire/Edison has a population of 15,549 and an average Walk Score of 55. Belaire/Edison is the #153 most walkable neighborhood in Baltimore.
- Moravia Park
- Mannasota Manor
- 2 bed, 1.0 bath, $1,000
- Can make 3 payments on the deposit; Townhouse; Quiet street; Hardwood floors; Central Air; Gas heat; Washer/Dryer
- To view call 410-235-1200 Utilities Included
- Awesome 2bdrm Sapcious Rowhouse across from Brehms Lane Elementary WD, Wd Floors 1.5Ba -Vouchers accepted. Ready to move in.
- this is a beautiful house two story Please call if you will like to see 410 243 4843
- Spacious Rehabbed home with finished basement, large backyard, washer and dryer and 2 baths! Contact Melissa @ Tenant Solutions 410-207-0617
- Gorgeous Property! Floors Resemble Hardwood! Carpet in the Bedroom! Sign a two year lease and pay only $500 for your security deposit! To schedule a showing of this property, call our leasing agent Lakia at 443-579-4305.
- Spacious 4 bedroom 2 bath house with nice front porch. Large bedroom in the basement with a full bathroom
- 4 Bedroom, 2 full baths, finish basement, 4 bedroom in finish basement, hardwood floors, stove, a/c, fridge, washer/dryer, hardwood floors, porch front.
- Quiet neighborhood in Belair-Edison. Small one bedroom, 2nd floor apartment. Separate entrance. Bedroom, kitchen, living room & full bathroom. Central air conditioning.
- Another GREAT Corner Stone Real Estate Management Property!!! 3BR 1Bath
- Updated house!!!! This property was recently rehabbed. New Kitchen and bathroom. Carpet on floors throughout. Quiet block near major bus-lines and shopping
- Newly renovated 4 BR/ 2 Bath, finished basement, new windows, fresh paint throughout, newly refinished hardwood floors, new carpet, washer dryer, clean and quiet neighborhood.