Belaire/Edison, Baltimore Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Belaire/Edison, Baltimore.
Belaire/Edison has a population of 15,549 and an average Walk Score of 55. Belaire/Edison is the #153 most walkable neighborhood in Baltimore.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Belaire/Edison, Baltimore apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- 3 bedroom house on secluded block, carper throughout with finished basement.
- OPEN HOUSE ON SUNDAY MARCH 10, 2013 from 11 am - 1 pm. Available immediately for $1,300 per month! Beautiful 3BR 2BA house. Security Deposit is $750. Application fee is $25.
- Newly remodeled bathroom, new windows, stain-less steal appliances and a finished basement. Very large bedrooms, and a nice back yard with a field in back of it, Not to far from the park aswell.
- Another GREAT Corner Stone Real Estate Management Property!!! 3BR 1Bath
- Charming three bedroom one full bath townhome in a nice quiet neighborhood. New appliances, new carpet, new shower, new paint, totally renovated. Security deposit negotiable.
- 4 Bedroom, 2 full baths, finish basement, 4 bedroom in finish basement, hardwood floors, stove, a/c, fridge, washer/dryer, hardwood floors, porch front.
- completely redone HUGE HOME. 2 decks, covered porch, huge finished basement, washer/dryer, 3 big bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, Everything is redone. A really really big home. MUST HAVE 3+ BEDROOM VOUCHER
- Quiet neighborhood in Belair-Edison. Small one bedroom, 2nd floor apartment. Separate entrance. Bedroom, kitchen, living room & full bathroom. Central air conditioning.
- House is under renovation. Great and convenient location on quiet street. Beautiful backyard with shed, BBQ area, and parking area. End Unit. Please call Mr. John Wright @ 443-744-1799 to schedule a viewing
- Renovated porch front home features open floor plan with beautiful bamboo floors on the main floor. Large eat-in-kitchen New deck. Generous bedroom with a lot of natural light! Bathroom with modern fixtures and designer tile.
- Spacious 4 bedroom 2 bath house with nice front porch. Large bedroom in the basement with a full bathroom
- Newly updaed , fenced rear yard
- $1075 -- 3/Br 1/Ba Immediate Move-In! No Credit or Bad Credit OK!! Great House, beautiful, clean. This is your new home! Call or email today!
- close to public transportation, school, and large public parks/play grounds.
- Brick-Front Row Home! Renovated Interior! Plush New Carpet In Bedrooms! Fantastic Closet Space! To schedule a showing of this property, call our leasing agent Lakia at 443-579-4305.
Average Apartment Costs in Belaire/Edison, BaltimoreBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Three Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1350.