Belaire/Edison, Baltimore Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Belaire/Edison, Baltimore.
Belaire/Edison has a population of 15,549 and an average Walk Score of 55. Belaire/Edison is the #153 most walkable neighborhood in Baltimore.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Belaire/Edison, Baltimore apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- 3 bedroom house on secluded block, carper throughout with finished basement.
- 3 Bedrooms, 2 Full Bath, Central Gas Heat, Ceramic Tiled Kitchen, Hardwood Floor All Through, Security Deposit is negotiable ... ... Call Today at 410-989-1161
- Renovated porch front home features open floor plan with beautiful bamboo floors on the main floor. Large eat-in-kitchen New deck. Generous bedroom with a lot of natural light! Bathroom with modern fixtures and designer tile.
- Newly updaed , fenced rear yard
- Can make 3 payments on the deposit; Townhouse; Quiet street; Hardwood floors; Central Air; Gas heat; Washer/Dryer
- To view call 410-235-1200 Utilities Included
- Available now for showings. Beautiful, spacious 2 bdrm home in NE Baltimore City. Finished basement, 2 full baths, central air, new appliances, large bedrooms, fenced in yard.
- Updated house!!!! This property was recently rehabbed. New Kitchen and bathroom. Carpet on floors throughout. Quiet block near major bus-lines and shopping
- $1075 -- 3/Br 1/Ba Immediate Move-In! No Credit or Bad Credit OK!! Great House, beautiful, clean. This is your new home! Call or email today!
- this is a beautiful house two story Please call if you will like to see 410 243 4843
- Spacious 4 bedroom 2 bath house with nice front porch. Large bedroom in the basement with a full bathroom
- The house has been totally remodel from top to bottom. New hardwood floors, granite counter top, stainless steal appliances,etc. This house has the works!!!
- completely redone HUGE HOME. 2 decks, covered porch, huge finished basement, washer/dryer, 3 big bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, Everything is redone. A really really big home. MUST HAVE 3+ BEDROOM VOUCHER
- Gorgeous Property! Floors Resemble Hardwood! Carpet in the Bedroom! Sign a two year lease and pay only $500 for your security deposit! To schedule a showing of this property, call our leasing agent Lakia at 443-579-4305.
- 3606 Chesterfield Avenue, Apartment 2, Baltimore, MD 21212 Deposit: $700 Type: Upstairs Apartment with beautiful view with Den
Average Apartment Costs in Belaire/Edison, BaltimoreBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1125. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $950. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1300.
Three Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1500.