Belaire/Edison, Baltimore Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Belaire/Edison, Baltimore.
Belaire/Edison has a population of 15,549 and an average Walk Score of 55. Belaire/Edison is the #153 most walkable neighborhood in Baltimore.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Belaire/Edison, Baltimore apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- 3 bedroom house on secluded block, carper throughout with finished basement.
- Awesome 2bdrm Sapcious Rowhouse across from Brehms Lane Elementary WD, Wd Floors 1.5Ba -Vouchers accepted. Ready to move in.
- MUST SEE! ALL NEW APPLIANCES! NICE NEIGHBORHOOD! CENTRAL AIR!
- THIS IS A BEAUTIFUL RENOVATED 3 B/R HOUSE WITH A FULL FINISHED BASEMENT. HARDWOOD FLOORS, BARAND NEW CARPET & PAINT, WASHER+DRYER, PORCH FRONT HOME. A BEAUTIFUL NEW LOCATION FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY. CALL TODAY.
- Spacious 4 bedroom 2 bath house with nice front porch. Large bedroom in the basement with a full bathroom
- Renovated porch front home features open floor plan with beautiful bamboo floors on the main floor. Large eat-in-kitchen New deck. Generous bedroom with a lot of natural light! Bathroom with modern fixtures and designer tile.
- House is under renovation. Great and convenient location on quiet street. Beautiful backyard with shed, BBQ area, and parking area. End Unit. Please call Mr. John Wright @ 443-744-1799 to schedule a viewing
- Completely Renovated
- Quiet neighborhood in Belair-Edison. Small one bedroom, 2nd floor apartment. Separate entrance. Bedroom, kitchen, living room & full bathroom. Central air conditioning.
- Available now for showings. Beautiful, spacious 2 bdrm home in NE Baltimore City. Finished basement, 2 full baths, central air, new appliances, large bedrooms, fenced in yard.
- The house has been totally remodel from top to bottom. New hardwood floors, granite counter top, stainless steal appliances,etc. This house has the works!!!
- Beautiful hardwood floors throughout with exquisite historic wood accents, renovated kitchen and bathroom, large partially finished basement, great location.
- Brick-Front Row Home! Renovated Interior! Plush New Carpet In Bedrooms! Fantastic Closet Space! To schedule a showing of this property, call our leasing agent Lakia at 443-579-4305.
- Newly updaed , fenced rear yard
- Another GREAT Corner Stone Real Estate Management Property!!! 3BR 1Bath
Average Apartment Costs in Belaire/Edison, BaltimoreBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at cost of $750.
Three Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1300.
Four Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1850.