Belaire/Edison, Baltimore Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Belaire/Edison, Baltimore.
Belaire/Edison has a population of 15,549 and an average Walk Score of 55. Belaire/Edison is the #153 most walkable neighborhood in Baltimore.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Belaire/Edison, Baltimore apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- This 3Br/1Ba Updated home features Beautiful Hardwood Floors throughout, Updated kitchen and Appliances, Updated Bathroom including tile floors, Unfinished Basement; great for storage, Washer/Dryer Connection, and Fenced Back Yard
- 3 bedroom house on secluded block, carper throughout with finished basement.
- Awesome 2bdrm Sapcious Rowhouse across from Brehms Lane Elementary WD, Wd Floors 1.5Ba -Vouchers accepted. Ready to move in.
- Spacious 4 bedroom 2 bath house with nice front porch. Large bedroom in the basement with a full bathroom
- Newly renovated 4 BR/ 2 Bath, finished basement, new windows, fresh paint throughout, newly refinished hardwood floors, new carpet, washer dryer, clean and quiet neighborhood.
- Newly remodeled bathroom, new windows, stain-less steal appliances and a finished basement. Very large bedrooms, and a nice back yard with a field in back of it, Not to far from the park aswell.
- House is under renovation. Great and convenient location on quiet street. Beautiful backyard with shed, BBQ area, and parking area. End Unit. Please call Mr. John Wright @ 443-744-1799 to schedule a viewing
- Available now for showings. Beautiful, spacious 2 bdrm home in NE Baltimore City. Finished basement, 2 full baths, central air, new appliances, large bedrooms, fenced in yard.
- this is a beautiful house two story Please call if you will like to see 410 243 4843
- To view call 410-235-1200 Utilities Included
- completely redone HUGE HOME. 2 decks, covered porch, huge finished basement, washer/dryer, 3 big bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, Everything is redone. A really really big home. MUST HAVE 3+ BEDROOM VOUCHER
- Beautiful hardwood floors throughout with exquisite historic wood accents, renovated kitchen and bathroom, large partially finished basement, great location.
- Another GREAT Corner Stone Real Estate Management Property!!! 3BR 1Bath
- 4 Bedroom, 2 full baths, finish basement, 4 bedroom in finish basement, hardwood floors, stove, a/c, fridge, washer/dryer, hardwood floors, porch front.
- Can make 3 payments on the deposit; Townhouse; Quiet street; Hardwood floors; Central Air; Gas heat; Washer/Dryer
Average Apartment Costs in Belaire/Edison, BaltimoreBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at cost of $700.
Three Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1200.