Belaire/Edison, Baltimore Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Belaire/Edison, Baltimore.
Belaire/Edison has a population of 15,549 and an average Walk Score of 55. Belaire/Edison is the #153 most walkable neighborhood in Baltimore.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Belaire/Edison, Baltimore apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- This 3Br/1Ba Updated home features Beautiful Hardwood Floors throughout, Updated kitchen and Appliances, Updated Bathroom including tile floors, Unfinished Basement; great for storage, Washer/Dryer Connection, and Fenced Back Yard
- 3 bedroom house on secluded block, carper throughout with finished basement.
- Can make 3 payments on the deposit; Townhouse; Quiet street; Hardwood floors; Central Air; Gas heat; Washer/Dryer
- Newly updaed , fenced rear yard
- this is a beautiful house two story Please call if you will like to see 410 243 4843
- 3606 Chesterfield Avenue, Apartment 2, Baltimore, MD 21212 Deposit: $700 Type: Upstairs Apartment with beautiful view with Den
- completely redone HUGE HOME. 2 decks, covered porch, huge finished basement, washer/dryer, 3 big bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, Everything is redone. A really really big home. MUST HAVE 3+ BEDROOM VOUCHER
- Another GREAT Corner Stone Real Estate Management Property!!! 3BR 1Bath
- MUST SEE! ALL NEW APPLIANCES! NICE NEIGHBORHOOD! CENTRAL AIR!
- Charming three bedroom one full bath townhome in a nice quiet neighborhood. New appliances, new carpet, new shower, new paint, totally renovated. Security deposit negotiable.
- Spacious 4 bedroom 2 bath house with nice front porch. Large bedroom in the basement with a full bathroom
- $1075 -- 3/Br 1/Ba Immediate Move-In! No Credit or Bad Credit OK!! Great House, beautiful, clean. This is your new home! Call or email today!
- Renovated porch front home features open floor plan with beautiful bamboo floors on the main floor. Large eat-in-kitchen New deck. Generous bedroom with a lot of natural light! Bathroom with modern fixtures and designer tile.
- To view call 410-235-1200 Utilities Included
- Awesome 2bdrm Sapcious Rowhouse across from Brehms Lane Elementary WD, Wd Floors 1.5Ba -Vouchers accepted. Ready to move in.
Average Apartment Costs in Belaire/Edison, BaltimoreBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at cost of $1000.