Carrol-South Hilton, Baltimore Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Carrol-South Hilton, Baltimore.
Carrol-South Hilton has a population of 1,636 and an average Walk Score of 55. Carrol-South Hilton is the #152 most walkable neighborhood in Baltimore.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Carrol-South Hilton, Baltimore apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- This 2Br/1Ba Home features: Front porch, fenced in front and back yard, new flooring, freshly painted walls, wall to wall carpet in both bedrooms, updated bathroom with ceramic tile and unfinished basement.
- partially finished basement, washer/dryer, baseboard heat
- 3 Bdrm 2 full bath,End row house with fenced in rear yard and potio,refinished hardwood floors,fresh paint, A/C,ceiling fans,finished basement with own entrance,washer/dryer and 2nd Refrigerator/freezer.Up grades all over.Public transportation
- Porch front property on quiet block. Great spacious rooms with partially finished basement. Close to 95, bus line, shopping, etc. Great location and property.
- Another GREAT Corner Stone Real Estate Management Property!!! 3BR 1Bath
- Large 2 bedroom 2 bath townhouse
Average Apartment Costs in Carrol-South Hilton, BaltimoreBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Three Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1200.