Carrollton Ridge, Baltimore Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Carrollton Ridge, Baltimore.
Carrollton Ridge has a population of 3,510 and an average Walk Score of 72. Carrollton Ridge is the #75 most walkable neighborhood in Baltimore.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Carrollton Ridge, Baltimore apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- New floors, new kitchen, new bathroom, Newly painted, fenced back yard, CAC
- Newly renovated, like new!
- Large 1 Bedroom apartment available NOW 443-844-4770 or 443-414-4270 for showing. Washer Dryer INCLUDED IN YOUR APARTMENT! Call now!
- Could be Two Bedroom and Den or One Bedroom Den
- Fully Renovated 3 bedroom home. Central Air and Heating. All Appliances Included, plus washer/dryer (not coin operated) included in rent.
- 2 bedroom with a den, finished basement, fenced in rear yard. ZERO Security Deposit No Application Fee, No Credit Check
- This is a updated 3 bedroom 1 Bath house. There is a large updated eat-in kitchen. It has a updated bathroom. The property has been freshly painted and there is new carpet throughout the unit. It has a garage, and balcony in the rear of the house.
Average Apartment Costs in Carrollton Ridge, BaltimoreBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at cost of $550.