Druid Hill Park, Baltimore Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Druid Hill Park, Baltimore.
Druid Hill Park has a population of 511 and an average Walk Score of 64. Druid Hill Park is the #112 most walkable neighborhood in Baltimore.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Druid Hill Park, Baltimore apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Newly Built. Everything New, CAC, private parking gargage
- NEW Rehabbed Home with BONUS ROOM, New Kitchen , Hardwood Floors,New Carpet, New Paint ,Washer and Dryer, Fenced Back yard, Central Air. Contact Melissa @ Tenant Solutions 410-207-0617
- This Renovated 4-5Br/1.5Ba Home features: Open layout, wood floors, renovated kitchen and bathrooms, central air, finished basement with large tiles and washer/dryer. Everything inside home is new.
- Beautifully Renovated & updated.
- Rent: $975 Sec: $1000 Hardwood floors, Central heat/air, washer/dryer hookups, stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, corian vanitity, plenty of closet space, balcony front and back.
- Our fully equipped kitchens, convenient and clean elevators, controlled entry systems and off street parking are just a few of the reasons that our tenants chose to live here year after year. Now you can call The Chateau or The Riviera your home too!
- Porch front, Kitchen with cabinets and ceramic floor, wall to wall carpet thoughout, fan lights; gas heat and air condition.
- Large 1, 2, and 3 bedroom available in this beautiful midrise on Reisterstown Road across from Druid Hill Park. Parkside Manor is close to Mondawmin Mall, Public Transportation, and the Maryland Zoo. Call us now at 443-278-9333 to set it up!
- Beautiful house in quiet, homeowner neighborhood. Central Air Conditioning, hardwood floors, ceramic tile, ceiling fans, large master, large closets, club basement, huge backyard w/ a parking pad. Fenced front yard. Two blocks from Mondawmin subway.
- Totally renovated spacious 1 & 4 bedroom apartments ($625.00, $925). The 1 bedroom rents for $625.00 and the 4 bedroom for $925.00. - Forced air heating system - Walking distance to Metro rail and shopping -- Freshly painted - Ceramic tiles
- 3 bed, 2.0 bath, $1,300
- 2 bed, 1.0 bath, 1080 sqft, $1,125
- Lovely 1bd/1ba Reservior Hill in the Historic S...
- 4 bed, 1.0 bath, 1500 sqft, $1,500
- 3 bed, 2.0 bath, 1200 sqft, $1,300
Average Apartment Costs in Druid Hill Park, BaltimoreBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Three Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1300.