Edmondson Village, Baltimore Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Edmondson Village, Baltimore.
Edmondson Village has a population of 5,876 and an average Walk Score of 36. Edmondson Village is the #227 most walkable neighborhood in Baltimore.
- Wildwood Gardens
- **OPEN HOUSE THURS 5/16 5:30PM-6:30PM** 4Br/1Ba Home This 4Br/1Ba home features: Granite counter tops, new stainless appliances (including an above-stove microwave), unfinished basement that has been freshly painted and washer/dryer connections.
- NEGOTIABLE DEPOSIT! MOVE IN NOW! MILITARY AND LAW ENFORCEMENT DISCOUNT WILL APPLY 1%. TOTALLY RENNOVATED. ALL NEW APPLIANCES. WASHER/DRYER, DISHWASHER. FENCED YARD. 240-375-2353 $50.00 Walmart card & $50.00 gas card for new tenant
- Hardwood floors throughout main living area. Front porch with wrought iron fence and gate. Walkout basement includes, knotty pine wood paneled clubroom, 1/2 bath, large walk-in cedar closet, and storage/work room.
- 3 bedroom 1 bath, hardwood/carpet throughout with a finished basement. Like us on Facebook www.facebook.com/HPMgt
- NEW RENOVATION !!! Quality 4BR House. New Kitchen/Bath, Finished Basement, Central Air, Fenced Yard...Experienced Section8 Friendly Landlord. Won't last long !!! Call Ms Anu directly at (443) 824-0593 for your showing now.
- 4 bed, 1.0 bath, 1200 sqft, $1,450
- 2 bed, 1.0 bath, 1300 sqft, $1,150
- 4 bed, 1.0 bath, $1,350
- 3 bed, 2.0 bath, 1500 sqft, $1,600
- 2 bed, 1.0 bath, 500 sqft, $1,000
- 3 bed, 1.0 bath, $1,250
- 5 bed, 1.0 bath, $1,700
- 3 bed, 2.0 bath, $1,300
- 2 bed, 1.0 bath, 1200 sqft, $1,100