Edmondson Village, Baltimore Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Edmondson Village, Baltimore.
Edmondson Village has a population of 5,876 and an average Walk Score of 36. Edmondson Village is the #227 most walkable neighborhood in Baltimore.
- Wildwood Gardens
- **OPEN HOUSE THURS 5/16 5:30PM-6:30PM** 4Br/1Ba Home This 4Br/1Ba home features: Granite counter tops, new stainless appliances (including an above-stove microwave), unfinished basement that has been freshly painted and washer/dryer connections.
- NEGOTIABLE DEPOSIT! MOVE IN NOW! MILITARY AND LAW ENFORCEMENT DISCOUNT WILL APPLY 1%. TOTALLY RENNOVATED. ALL NEW APPLIANCES. WASHER/DRYER, DISHWASHER. FENCED YARD. 240-375-2353 $50.00 Walmart card & $50.00 gas card for new tenant
- Super big 4 bedroom end of group townhouse with porch front. Large kitchen with central AC.
- This Large 4Br/1Ba Renovated Home features: Large open floor plan, wood floors, renovated kitchen and bathroom, central air, finished basement and rear concrete patio with fence all around for your privacy.
- 3 bedroom 1 bath, hardwood/carpet throughout with a finished basement. Like us on Facebook www.facebook.com/HPMgt