Ellwood Park/Monument, Baltimore Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Ellwood Park/Monument, Baltimore.
Ellwood Park/Monument has a population of 3,491 and an average Walk Score of 67. Ellwood Park/Monument is the #94 most walkable neighborhood in Baltimore.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Ellwood Park/Monument, Baltimore apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- 4 bed, 2.0 bath, $1,400
- This Row House was completely remodeled. Features 2 Bedrooms with 2 Baths upstairs, 1/2 Bath on main level and Bedroom with full bathroom in basement.
- Renovated Home with New Carpet and Paint. Washer / Dryer, Dishwasher,Central Heat, Backyard and Front Porch. Bedroom in Basement with half bath. Contact Melissa@Tenant Solutions 410-207-617
- We are looking for Non-Smoking, No Drugs - No Drama - Mature roommate for a beautiful renovated row house in East Baltimore off of Orleans St. and E Monument St.
- 2913 E. Monument St Baltimore MD 21205, 2 bedrooms/1 bath with extra room upstairs in fantastic area close to universities, schools, stores, transportation!
- 3 bedroom possible fourth in basement, exposed brick, hardwood floor, stainless steel appliances ( stove,microwave,dishwasher,fridge,garbage disposal, skylights in hall and bathroom, tiled kitchen and bathrooms, finished basement
- 3 bed, 1.0 bath, $895
- Charming 3 bedroom one bath townhouse
- 2 bed, 2.0 bath, 1100 sqft, $1,100
- 3 bed, 1.0 bath, 1260 sqft, $1,500
Average Apartment Costs in Ellwood Park/Monument, BaltimoreBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Three Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1300.