Ellwood Park/Monument, Baltimore Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Ellwood Park/Monument, Baltimore.
Ellwood Park/Monument has a population of 3,491 and an average Walk Score of 67. Ellwood Park/Monument is the #94 most walkable neighborhood in Baltimore.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Ellwood Park/Monument, Baltimore apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- This Lovely 3Br/1.5Ba home features: Brand new flooring, bright kitchen with beautiful natural light, updated appliances, spacious bedrooms with brand new wall-to-wall carpet, newly renovated bathrooms and unfinished basement.
- 3 bedroom possible fourth in basement, exposed brick, hardwood floor, stainless steel appliances ( stove,microwave,dishwasher,fridge,garbage disposal, skylights in hall and bathroom, tiled kitchen and bathrooms, finished basement
- This Row House was completely remodeled. Features 2 Bedrooms with 2 Baths upstairs, 1/2 Bath on main level and Bedroom with full bathroom in basement.
- 2913 E. Monument St Baltimore MD 21205, 2 bedrooms/1 bath with extra room upstairs in fantastic area close to universities, schools, stores, transportation!
- Very nice house 4 Bedrooms, 2 Full Bathroom with separate LR/DR, Large Front Porch with Fenced Back Yard and Full size Washer/Dryer with finished basement. On a corner lot.
- Renovated Home with New Carpet and Paint. Washer / Dryer, Dishwasher,Central Heat, Backyard and Front Porch. Bedroom in Basement with half bath. Contact Melissa@Tenant Solutions 410-207-617
Average Apartment Costs in Ellwood Park/Monument, BaltimoreBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Three Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1350.