Fairfield Area, Baltimore Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Fairfield Area, Baltimore.
Fairfield Area has a population of 601 and an average Walk Score of 55. Fairfield Area is the #155 most walkable neighborhood in Baltimore.
Apartments Near Schools
- 4212 Audrey Ave, Baltimore
- 3428 7th St., Baltimore
- 819 E. Jeffrey St., Baltimore
- New kitchen cabinets, new bathroom vanity, new AC, New bath tub!!! Renovated in 2012.
- Two level First floor apartment with washer & dryer, new carpet & paint, fenced yard, and off street parking.
- Enjoy the comforts of your new townhouse with central air! Spacious rooms throughout with generous size closets. Updated kitchen and bath. Nice backyard with privacy fence.
- 813 Jeffrey Street, Baltimore
- 2nd floor apartment at a great price!!
- NEWLY RENOVATED WITH REAR ADDITION FOR LARGE KITCHEN AND MASTER BATHROOM. ALL NEW MUST SEE!
- Nice remodeled apartment, wood floors, new paint, fenced yard, new carpet, This unit is being worked on and will be ready to show 4/8
- washer dryer
- Beautiful, newly renovated aprtmt in a 2 unit house. Full finished bsmt included with an additional kitchen and full bath. This aprtmt has a washer/ dryer. Fenced corner unit with a great backyard & parking in the back. Bus stop across the street.
- A Beautiful, three bedroom Semi-Detached townhouse located in a beautiful community of Anne Arundel County, 2 full Baths, full finished basement w/laundry room, fenced in back yard, carpet throughout. A must see!!!
- Very nice top floor apartment in excellent condition with wood floors. ALL UTILITIES INCLUDED!!! This unit is being worked on and will be ready to show 2/25.
- Nice remodeled rowhome