Fairfield Area, Baltimore Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Fairfield Area, Baltimore.
Fairfield Area has a population of 601 and an average Walk Score of 55. Fairfield Area is the #155 most walkable neighborhood in Baltimore.
Apartments Near Schools
- 819 E. Jeffrey St., Baltimore
- 3428 7th St., Baltimore
- 4212 Audrey Ave, Baltimore
- Enjoy the comforts of your new townhouse with central air! Spacious rooms throughout with generous size closets. Updated kitchen and bath. Nice backyard with privacy fence.
- 3705 Fairhaven Ave FREE heat, FREE Hot water, FREE water No Application Fee, No Credit Check, No Background Check See Video of this unit http://youtu.be/2tB-qdTWIAg LIKE US ON FACEBOOK www.facebook.com/HPMgt
- New kitchen cabinets, new bathroom vanity, new AC, New bath tub!!! Renovated in 2012.
- REDUCED,,upper level of brick townhouse, freshly painted, lead certified, registered, hardwired smoke & co detectors, great view of harbor & city from rear windows, original harwoods & skylights $850 with voucher could include all utilities
- Nice remodeled rowhome
- Two level First floor apartment with washer & dryer, new carpet & paint, fenced yard, and off street parking.
- Nice remodeled apartment, wood floors, new paint, fenced yard, new carpet, This unit is being worked on and will be ready to show 4/8
- Large 2 level apartment with ALL UTILITIES INCLUDED in rent!
- 837 Jeffrey St., Baltimore
- A Beautiful, three bedroom Semi-Detached townhouse located in a beautiful community of Anne Arundel County, 2 full Baths, full finished basement w/laundry room, fenced in back yard, carpet throughout. A must see!!!
- 813 Jeffrey Street, Baltimore
- Spacious 3 bedroom house on one of the nicest blocks in Brooklyn.Installing new kitchen! Hardwood floors thruout. Fenced in backyard, Finished basement with new cermanic tile flooring and 1/2 bath.