Fairfield Area, Baltimore Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Fairfield Area, Baltimore.
Fairfield Area has a population of 601 and an average Walk Score of 55. Fairfield Area is the #155 most walkable neighborhood in Baltimore.
Apartments Near Schools
- 4212 Audrey Ave, Baltimore
- 3428 7th St., Baltimore
- 819 E. Jeffrey St., Baltimore
- 3504 4th street
- Spacious 3 bedroom house on one of the nicest blocks in Brooklyn.Installing new kitchen! Hardwood floors thruout. Fenced in backyard, Finished basement with new cermanic tile flooring and 1/2 bath.
- Large 2 level apartment with ALL UTILITIES INCLUDED in rent!
- 813 Jeffrey Street, Baltimore
- Patapsco Landing
- Very nice top floor apartment in excellent condition with wood floors. ALL UTILITIES INCLUDED!!! This unit is being worked on and will be ready to show 2/25.
- 2nd floor apartment at a great price!!
- Nice remodeled rowhome
- washer dryer
- Two level First floor apartment with washer & dryer, new carpet & paint, fenced yard, and off street parking.
- A Beautiful, three bedroom Semi-Detached townhouse located in a beautiful community of Anne Arundel County, 2 full Baths, full finished basement w/laundry room, fenced in back yard, carpet throughout. A must see!!!
- Very nice all newly remodeled 2 level apartment with bonus living room, wood floors, washer & dryer, central air, fenced yard, This unit is occupied and must be shown by appointment