Fairfield Area, Baltimore Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Fairfield Area, Baltimore.
Fairfield Area has a population of 601 and an average Walk Score of 55. Fairfield Area is the #155 most walkable neighborhood in Baltimore.
Apartments Near Schools
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Fairfield Area, Baltimore apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- 3428 7th St., Baltimore
- 4212 Audrey Ave, Baltimore
- 819 E. Jeffrey St., Baltimore
- 2 bed, 1.0 bath, 1100 sqft, $900
- Large 2 level apartment with ALL UTILITIES INCLUDED in rent!
- Enjoy the comforts of your new townhouse with central air! Spacious rooms throughout with generous size closets. Updated kitchen and bath. Nice backyard with privacy fence.
- Nice remodeled apartment, wood floors, new paint, fenced yard, new carpet, This unit is being worked on and will be ready to show 4/8
- 813 Jeffrey Street, Baltimore
- Very nice all newly remodeled 2 level apartment with bonus living room, wood floors, washer & dryer, central air, fenced yard, This unit is occupied and must be shown by appointment
- 2nd floor apartment at a great price!!
- Nice remodeled rowhome
- Patapsco Landing
- 3705 Fairhaven Ave FREE heat, FREE Hot water, FREE water No Application Fee, No Credit Check, No Background Check See Video of this unit http://youtu.be/2tB-qdTWIAg LIKE US ON FACEBOOK www.facebook.com/HPMgt
- Two level First floor apartment with washer & dryer, new carpet & paint, fenced yard, and off street parking.
- New kitchen cabinets, new bathroom vanity, new AC, New bath tub!!! Renovated in 2012.
Average Apartment Costs in Fairfield Area, BaltimoreBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at cost of $675.