Four by Four, Baltimore Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Four by Four, Baltimore.
Four by Four has a population of 1,429 and an average Walk Score of 54. Four by Four is the #160 most walkable neighborhood in Baltimore.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Four by Four, Baltimore apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Updated house!!!! This property was recently rehabbed. New Kitchen and bathroom. Carpet on floors throughout. Quiet block near major bus-lines and shopping
- Newly updaed , fenced rear yard
- $1075 -- 3/Br 1/Ba Immediate Move-In! No Credit or Bad Credit OK!! Great House, beautiful, clean. This is your new home! Call or email today!
- 3 bed, 2.0 bath, 1200 sqft, $1,300
- 3 bed, 1.0 bath, $1,200
- 2 bed, 1.0 bath, $1,000
- 3 bed, 1.0 bath, 1200 sqft, $1,300
- 3 bed, 1.0 bath, $1,100
Average Apartment Costs in Four by Four, BaltimoreBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Two Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1100.