Glenham-Belford, Baltimore Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Glenham-Belford, Baltimore.
Glenham-Belford has a population of 6,131 and an average Walk Score of 63. Glenham-Belford is the #119 most walkable neighborhood in Baltimore.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Glenham-Belford, Baltimore apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Whitehouse Manor
- Please call property management, Victoria-Wesley Group, LLC if you are interested in seeing this fabulous property, thanks! 443-629-0901.
- Northeast! Dishwasher, Central Air, Microwave, Stainless Steele Appliances, New Roof, New Windows, Finished Basement, 2 Bathrooms, Porch, Washer & Dryer, Brand new rehab! A MUST SEE!
- STUNNING,COMPLETELY RENOVATED 3 BEDROOM 1 AND A HALF BATHS APARTMENT IN A DUPLEX. QUIET DEAD END HOMEOWNER ST., CENTRAL AIR & HEAT, NEW KITCHEN, NEW APPLIANCES AND WASHER/DRYER IN UNIT, CERAMIC TILE,HARDWOOD FLOORS. CALL JOHN 4FOUR3-413-2279.
- 1 bed, 1.0 bath, 1000 sqft, $900
- 3 bed, 1.0 bath, 1024 sqft, $1,500
- ~6316 Elinore Ave~ (21206-Rosemont East Near Ov...
Average Apartment Costs in Glenham-Belford, BaltimoreBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Three Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1375.