Midtown-Edmondson, Baltimore Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Midtown-Edmondson, Baltimore.
Midtown-Edmondson has a population of 1,851 and an average Walk Score of 63. Midtown-Edmondson is the #118 most walkable neighborhood in Baltimore.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Midtown-Edmondson, Baltimore apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Large recently updated 4 bedroom, 1.5 bath home. Could be a 3 bedroom and a den. Window air conditioners will be supplied as a bonus!! New washer/dryer, new gas range and microwave!! Rear yard is concrete and fenced in for your convenience!!
- 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom, price $950.00 deposit: $950.00, Type: house
- 2 bedrooms with a den & concrete basement Flexible security deposit, No application fee, No credit Check hpmrent.com like us on facebook. www.facebook.com/HPMgt
- Frt porch & rear porch - 5 ft chain link fenced back yard w/new concrete.finished club ,basement, kitchen remodel w/lots of solid wood grain cabinets. Central a/c , Hardwood firs, washer/dryer, gas heat, cable ready
- Gorgeous Spacious and Beautifully updated its a must see!
Average Apartment Costs in Midtown-Edmondson, BaltimoreBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Two Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1300.