Mondawin, Baltimore Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Mondawin, Baltimore.
Mondawin has a population of 3,692 and an average Walk Score of 76. Mondawin is the #59 most walkable neighborhood in Baltimore.
Apartments Near Schools
- Newly Built. Everything New, CAC, private parking gargage
- This Renovated 4-5Br/1.5Ba Home features: Open layout, wood floors, renovated kitchen and bathrooms, central air, finished basement with large tiles and washer/dryer. Everything inside home is new.
- Totally renovated spacious 1 & 4 bedroom apartments ($625.00, $925). The 1 bedroom rents for $625.00 and the 4 bedroom for $925.00. - Forced air heating system - Walking distance to Metro rail and shopping -- Freshly painted - Ceramic tiles
- Large 3 bedrooms ceramic tile bathroom ceramic tile kitchen Unique set up usable basement
- Washer and Dryer hook-up
- Spacious home with1.5 Baths , Finished club room and separate laundry room W/D, Hard woods, Fenced Backyard, Deck , Microwave and Dishwasher. Contact Melissa @ Tenant Solutions 410-207-0617 Passed Inspection
- This beautiful brownstone will not last long...$1150 includes all gas, electric and water usage. You will reside on two levels. Don't wait too long to schedule an appointment. THIS PROPERTY WILL NOT LAST!!!
- Hardwood Floors First Floor and carpet on stairs and upstairs. Large backyard and dry clean basement
- 1 bed, $750