Parkview / Woodbrook, Baltimore Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Parkview / Woodbrook, Baltimore.
Parkview / Woodbrook has a population of 1,764 and an average Walk Score of 74. Parkview / Woodbrook is the #64 most walkable neighborhood in Baltimore.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Parkview / Woodbrook, Baltimore apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Newly Built. Everything New, CAC, private parking gargage
- This Renovated 4-5Br/1.5Ba Home features: Open layout, wood floors, renovated kitchen and bathrooms, central air, finished basement with large tiles and washer/dryer. Everything inside home is new.
- Totally renovated spacious 1 & 4 bedroom apartments ($625.00, $925). The 1 bedroom rents for $625.00 and the 4 bedroom for $925.00. - Forced air heating system - Walking distance to Metro rail and shopping -- Freshly painted - Ceramic tiles
- 3 bedroom with a finished basement
- Spacious home with1.5 Baths , Finished club room and separate laundry room W/D, Hard woods, Fenced Backyard, Deck , Microwave and Dishwasher. Contact Melissa @ Tenant Solutions 410-207-0617 Passed Inspection
- 1 bed, $750
Average Apartment Costs in Parkview / Woodbrook, BaltimoreBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Three Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1250.