Penrose/Fayette Street Outreach, Baltimore Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Penrose/Fayette Street Outreach, Baltimore.
Penrose/Fayette Street Outreach has a population of 3,444 and an average Walk Score of 66. Penrose/Fayette Street Outreach is the #105 most walkable neighborhood in Baltimore.
- Beautiful 3 bedroom home with brand new wall to wall carpet. Other amenities include all brand new appliances including dishwasher and garbage disposal. Also has central air.
- Hardwood floors, Central Air, New kitchen, new cabinets, Newly painted, New flooring, Clean open basement, new furnace, Security screen doors on front/Back, Security bars on windows, New carpet, New bathrooms, garbage disposal,washing machine/ dryer
- 3 bedroom one bath porch front property ready for rent. No up front Security Deposit Application Processing $30.00
- great house, qiute one way street near shopping and transportation
- Another GREAT Corner Stone Real Estate Management Property!!! 3BR 1Bath
- Newly renovated townhouse. Berber carpet throughout the house. Open environment. Tile in Kitchen. Basement storage only. Refrigerator/stove included. Application fee of $25.00.
- 2548 W Baltimore St - 1
- A Must See Rental Home