Pulaski Industrial Area, Baltimore Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Pulaski Industrial Area, Baltimore.
Pulaski Industrial Area has a population of 1,026 and an average Walk Score of 67. Pulaski Industrial Area is the #100 most walkable neighborhood in Baltimore.
- Parkside Gardens
- BEAUTIFUL 2 BR APTS! AC/HEAT & NEW APPLIANCES SECTION 8 ONLY!
- 3 bed, 2.0 bath, $1,500
- Beautiful porch front home in desirable neighborhood has it all! New kitchen with granite and black appliances. Hardwood floors throughout! Finished basement, central air and parking pad!
- Available now for showings. Beautiful, spacious 2 bdrm home in NE Baltimore City. Finished basement, 2 full baths, central air, new appliances, large bedrooms, fenced in yard.
- BEAUTIFUL APARTMENT! CENTRAL AC/HEAT UPDATED KITCHEN AND NEW APPLIANCES!
- 2 bed, 1.0 bath, 900 sqft, $825
- 4 bed, 1.0 bath, 1100 sqft, $1,600
- Greektown Highlandtown Area
- 3 bed, 2.0 bath, 1000 sqft, $1,500
- 1 bed, 1.0 bath, 900 sqft, $750