Washington Village, Baltimore Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Washington Village, Baltimore.
Washington Village has a population of 5,044 and an average Walk Score of 86. Washington Village is the #30 most walkable neighborhood in Baltimore.
- 2 bed, 2.0 bath, 1100 sqft, $1,200
- Extremely nice all custom remodeled rowhome, hardwood floors & kitchen cabinets, granite countertops, central air, marble & ceramic floors, washer&dryer, 2 full baths, jacuzzi tub,This must be shown by appointment, Walking distance to the stadiums
- NEW RENOVATION !!! Awesome Quality 3BR House. New Kitchen w GLASS BACKSPLASH, Bath, Hardwood Floors, Central Air, Fenced Yard...Experienced Section8 Friendly Landlord. Won't last long !!! Call Ms Anu directly at (443) 824-0593 for your showing now.
- BEAUTIFULLY RENOVATED! ALL APPLIANCES INCLUDED! SECTION 8 ONLY!
- MUST SEE HOME FOR RENT!
- Newly renovated, One bedroom upstairs, one bedroom downstairs
- 1 bed, 2.0 bath, $1,200
- 4 bed, 2.0 bath, $1,675
- Newly remodeled home, great value
- 1 bed, 1.0 bath, $950
- 1 bed, 980 sqft, $985
- 2 bed, 1.0 bath, $995
- 4 bed, 1.0 bath, 1600 sqft, $1,100
- 3 bed, 1.0 bath, $1,525