Washington Village, Baltimore Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Washington Village, Baltimore.
Washington Village has a population of 5,044 and an average Walk Score of 86. Washington Village is the #30 most walkable neighborhood in Baltimore.
- 3 bed, 1.0 bath, 1300 sqft, $1,200
- New carpet, paint, and kitchen. Great area!
- Extremely nice all custom remodeled rowhome, hardwood floors & kitchen cabinets, granite countertops, central air, marble & ceramic floors, washer&dryer, 2 full baths, jacuzzi tub,This must be shown by appointment, Walking distance to the stadiums
- 4 story row house. 1/2 bath on the main level, 2 bedrooms on the 2nd level, 2 bedrooms on the 3rd level, unfinished basement. Has a small kitchen, small fenced in back yard. Comes with a washer & dryer. RECENTLY PASSED INSPECTION
- BEAUTIFULLY RENOVATED! ALL APPLIANCES INCLUDED! SECTION 8 ONLY!
- Newly renovated, One bedroom upstairs, one bedroom downstairs
- Newly Built, New Kitchen, New Bathoom, New Floors, CAC, New Appliances,etc..
- 3 bed, 2.0 bath, $1,100
- 1 bed, 2.0 bath, $1,200
- 2 bed, 1.0 bath, $995
- MUST SEE HOME FOR RENT!
- 4 bed, 1.0 bath, 1600 sqft, $1,100
- Newly remodeled home, great value
- 3 bed, 1.0 bath, $1,525
- Cozy bi-level 1BR 1BA apt with Rec room