Washington Village, Baltimore Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Washington Village, Baltimore.
Washington Village has a population of 5,044 and an average Walk Score of 86. Washington Village is the #30 most walkable neighborhood in Baltimore.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Washington Village, Baltimore apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- New carpet, paint, and kitchen. Great area!
- MUST SEE HOME FOR RENT!
- NEW RENOVATION !!! Awesome Quality 3BR House. New Kitchen w GLASS BACKSPLASH, Bath, Hardwood Floors, Central Air, Fenced Yard...Experienced Section8 Friendly Landlord. Won't last long !!! Call Ms Anu directly at (443) 824-0593 for your showing now.
- Extremely nice all custom remodeled rowhome, hardwood floors & kitchen cabinets, granite countertops, central air, marble & ceramic floors, washer&dryer, 2 full baths, jacuzzi tub,This must be shown by appointment, Walking distance to the stadiums
- 4 story row house. 1/2 bath on the main level, 2 bedrooms on the 2nd level, 2 bedrooms on the 3rd level, unfinished basement. Has a small kitchen, small fenced in back yard. Comes with a washer & dryer. RECENTLY PASSED INSPECTION
- Newly renovated, One bedroom upstairs, one bedroom downstairs
- Newly Built, New Kitchen, New Bathoom, New Floors, CAC, New Appliances,etc..
- Wooden floors. One bedroom and one bathroom are on separate levels. Washer and dryer included.
- Beautiful 4 Bed Townhome
- Newly remodeled home, great value
- **Open House Thur 5/9 From 5:30-6:30p**Large 3b...
- BEAUTIFULLY RENOVATED! ALL APPLIANCES INCLUDED! SECTION 8 ONLY!
Average Apartment Costs in Washington Village, BaltimoreBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Two Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1200.